By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you read books for fun?

Yes it is good for you. Kids should try it sometimes.

Around the Network
wfz said:
Very rarely do I enjoy reading books, but books can also be one of the greatest sources of entertainment and enjoyment for me. Like the Inheritance books (Eragon). :P

I enjoy reading but I don't do it as much I'd like. (I blame games for that.)

Anyway, Reason for quote: I bought the third book in this series the other day, and then when I got home I realized I forgot most of what happened in the first two.  So now I'm reading through the first one at the moment, just watching Brisngr gather dust. I love the Inheritance series.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

i rather die

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I just read 4 books last week.

All JD Salinger ones... never read a JD Salinger book before then.  (As you can guess... i read fast.)

I can't remember the last time I've read a book besides the one's required for school, that's pretty bad.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

no i read them because i am just at the end of my second year in system engineering and i have to pass =O

I have to read 30 minutes each day for 3 days a week in English. So no.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

The only way i will read a book by choice is if i find it interesting, so if i get a suggestion for an interesting book i would probably read it

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

I used to read a lot of books, then i got a Ds

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

Yeah, why else would you read them, a chore?

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.