By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - well my day is ruined

someone broke into my fucking car, wow and i thought it was going to be a good day.  bright side is they only took about 3 dollars.

share moments where one event ruined your entire day.

Around the Network

So if they only took 3 dollars, why is your day ruined?

Why would they take 3 dollars?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

it was they only thing in the car. im pissed cuz it the principle, you just dont break into someones car and leave damage

lol.. $3 dollars
And the problem is?  o_=

Around the Network

Yeah, well I had a car with the door almost broken off, and it was tied shut, but I couldn't close the window. Bums would sleep in my car. Only thing anybody ever stole from my car was my air freshener. It had titties on it. I was parked right next to a church.

Well that sucks. Look on the brightside, they only took $3, they could have taken the car.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Someone took my radio when I went into a gas station for 5 minutes.....

^_^

Just finished taking a math exam. It was THE exam to boost my current sucky average, but it went like shit because easy questions (that I usually forget how to during exams) count the double of points compared to hard questions. So, I studied from 1 PM yesterday to 1 AM today... I should have just been gaming all day long. >_>

I might just change program and do computer science. I know I'll at least be good at it.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

My day was average. Got up, went to college, went for a walk with a mate and applied for a job. Got home, played some CoD WaW, screamed at the screen for a while before dropping the difficulty down to hardened for a level. Inquired about a second job, played more CoD, ate dinner. Watched "I'm a Celebrity: Get me Out of Here", started posting on VGC.

Oh and I had this demon samosa from this corner shop, it was like, the sex, and it was only 85p... I still had enough change for a pack of refreshers (which, by the way, were also demon).