By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Star Ocean 4 trailer +gameplay! WOW@gameplay

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/903309/star-ocean-4/videos/SO4_111408.html

Loving the gameplay at the end, could care less about the space intro.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

this game is too FRIGGIN SWEET !!!.

*Drools*

worlds seem massive considering how small the main char became as he was running around. Looks very interesting. Not that I know much about the series, but question: Is this like a FF style or a MGS style story? (need to know previous installments or not)?

Sigh, why can't a western developer make an RPG with the basic storyline. Would be a great change from Orcs and Madmax. Endless possibility for the creation of worlds and characters.

But of course it HAS to be SE with Manga-style characters and little girls with pony-tails *sick*.

(Come to think about it Mass Effects would fit the bill, Waiting for a port or buying a 360?)

Around the Network
papflesje said:
worlds seem massive considering how small the main char became as he was running around. Looks very interesting. Not that I know much about the series, but question: Is this like a FF style or a MGS style story? (need to know previous installments or not)?

Judging by SO3, FF.

That's just the TGS trailer with English VA(which is actually pretty good BTW) instead of the Japanese VA. Can't wait for what could probably be the best games in the series.

Oh mannnnnn, i'm anticipating this game more than FXIII,
but since im a sad ps3 owner, i'll convince myself that this game does not exist.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Hopefully this gets ported... that's all I can say because my 2nd console will probably be a Wii.

hayeya_k said:
Oh mannnnnn, i'm anticipating this game more than FXIII,
but since im a sad ps3 owner, i'll convince myself that this game does not exist.

A PS3 version is still not out of the question.

@Soriku

My point exactly