By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

It's the Gaffer mole!!!!

Around the Network

I am more annoyed not at the fact that DMJ is a dirty dirty video game site slut, but at the fact Benga uses IE. Firefox FTW /jk

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

I would have done the same that Hawk did, but I needed some "paid" e-mail address.

^_^

skeezer said:
I would have done the same that Hawk did, but I needed some "paid" e-mail address.

Well, I tried to do the same, I even gave my ISP email...but I haven't been accepted yet

DMeisterJ said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
I think DMeisterJ should have to write a long thread apologizing for this crime and vow to never cheat on us ever again.

That's what I did.

Here's me announcing that I quit Joystiq once and for all, a year ago. I'M STILL CLEAN. I've not once gone to Joystiq this year.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=12495

It's the least DMeisterJ can do. Also, he has to announce that he is "vgchartz 4 life!"

Well its less that he goes to GAF and others, but more that when he's there he won't mention VGC as one of his frequently visited sites

Let me say this again:

Bahn-uh-bull O-fen-se

>_>

Of course I wouldn't mention VGC there, it's like asking for a lynching.  And I wouldn't be mad at someone else if they didn't too.  Nothing good could have ever came of me saying that, so no, I probably wouldn't ever say that.  If I were a mod or something I probably would as then it would be a conflict of interest, but I'm only a member on this site, so there would be no reason for me to say I also post at VGC.  I also posted on the Gamespot forums and GameTrailers yet made no mention of them.  >_>

Then you should accept your ban like a man, and permanetly leave one or the other site, instead of being a coward

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

more people posted but i dont see flames yet

mesoteto said:

just goes to show you that DMeisterJ would have been fine, and should be ashamed he failed to mention this site or he could have just not posted there at all and avoided this whole mess

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

^very true

nordlead said:
mesoteto said:

just goes to show you that DMeisterJ would have been fine, and should be ashamed he failed to mention this site or he could have just not posted there at all and avoided this whole mess

And rob us of this wonderful thread? No thank you, I'm glad he chickened out.

Signature goes here!

Avinash_Tyagi said:
DMeisterJ said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
I think DMeisterJ should have to write a long thread apologizing for this crime and vow to never cheat on us ever again.

That's what I did.

Here's me announcing that I quit Joystiq once and for all, a year ago. I'M STILL CLEAN. I've not once gone to Joystiq this year.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=12495

It's the least DMeisterJ can do. Also, he has to announce that he is "vgchartz 4 life!"

Well its less that he goes to GAF and others, but more that when he's there he won't mention VGC as one of his frequently visited sites

Let me say this again:

Bahn-uh-bull O-fen-se

>_>

Of course I wouldn't mention VGC there, it's like asking for a lynching.  And I wouldn't be mad at someone else if they didn't too.  Nothing good could have ever came of me saying that, so no, I probably wouldn't ever say that.  If I were a mod or something I probably would as then it would be a conflict of interest, but I'm only a member on this site, so there would be no reason for me to say I also post at VGC.  I also posted on the Gamespot forums and GameTrailers yet made no mention of them.  >_>

Then you should accept your ban like a man, and permanetly leave one or the other site, instead of being a coward

Coward?  puh-lease

You act as if this is life and death or something. 

It's the fucking internet for fuck's sake. 

SORRRRRR-RRRRY I didn't mention VGC on another site.  Lord, please forgive me for not mentioning a website on another website!  I don't know what to do with myself, since I didn't mention VGC on GAF.  Whatever will happen to me because I didn't do that!?!?

Sheesh. 

As I said, there are numerous people holding membership at both sites, and more people holding membership at even more forums than these two.  If I have to give up posting at another forum just to post here, wouldn't that be the same as the reason many people don't like GAF, for the dictator-like feel?

Oxymoron much?  >_>