By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

I double that lol!

Also why is VG Banned there? i dont really know whats goin on since im still so noob around here but its still pretty funny. :D

read the whole thread. You'll have some great lol's and learn a little history at the same time

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Lol! I read all the pages...

Glad to see the people around here have a great sense of humour oh and ....

DMJ How could you....

:P lol!

Avinash_Tyagi said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
I think DMeisterJ should have to write a long thread apologizing for this crime and vow to never cheat on us ever again.

That's what I did.

Here's me announcing that I quit Joystiq once and for all, a year ago. I'M STILL CLEAN. I've not once gone to Joystiq this year.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=12495

It's the least DMeisterJ can do. Also, he has to announce that he is "vgchartz 4 life!"

Well its less that he goes to GAF and others, but more that when he's there he won't mention VGC as one of his frequently visited sites

Let me say this again:

Bahn-uh-bull O-fen-se

>_>

Of course I wouldn't mention VGC there, it's like asking for a lynching.  And I wouldn't be mad at someone else if they didn't too.  Nothing good could have ever came of me saying that, so no, I probably wouldn't ever say that.  If I were a mod or something I probably would as then it would be a conflict of interest, but I'm only a member on this site, so there would be no reason for me to say I also post at VGC.  I also posted on the Gamespot forums and GameTrailers yet made no mention of them.  >_>

What a wonderful thread, funny and educative:

We can learn the meaning of the word paradox as in "DMeisterJ is both a virgin and a whore!"

Signature goes here!

This shows the hypocrizy of the modding on VGC...
the one user gets banned for an alt account and the other doesn't...

GJ powerabusers

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

^ Tell me this though, why the heck would you want to create multiple accounts?

To me, that means you either have multiple personalities, or you just do it for the Internet lulz (you're actually a 30 years old man)? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

nordlead said:
BMaker11 said:

I'm going to go on GAF and take a hit for the team LOL

Edit: When my account gets activated

Make sure to use the VGChartz sigs too, and post lots of VGChartz graphs. I'd do it to, but I don't care to spend months waiting to be signed up. If I can't sign up with less than a 1 day wait, it isn't worth it.

Since I already had an account (that I never used, this is my first port, heh) I went ahead.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Hawk said:
nordlead said:
BMaker11 said:

I'm going to go on GAF and take a hit for the team LOL

Edit: When my account gets activated

Make sure to use the VGChartz sigs too, and post lots of VGChartz graphs. I'd do it to, but I don't care to spend months waiting to be signed up. If I can't sign up with less than a 1 day wait, it isn't worth it.

Since I already had an account (that I never used, this is my first port, heh) I went ahead.

awesome work. Except, you need to fix your sig, as the bars are supposed to be different lengths, which means you didn't use the forum code

EDIT: in edit sig, click get code at the bottom and use the output there.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Ha, that's great, I'll be keeping an eye on that thread to see the kind of responses you're gonna get. Can't you edit the image there so it links to this site?

I fixed it on NeoGaf, now the bars show correctly. Thanks for pointing that out nordlead.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)