By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Not enough Wii 3rd party support? Another 13 games coming...

From IGN: http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/768/768435p1.html Baker's Dozen of Wii Titles Announced ... The full list of upcoming Data Design Interactive games is: * Action Girlz Racing * Hamster Heroes * Monster Trux Extreme: Offroad Edition * Anubis II * NinjaBread Man * Myth Makers: Trixie in Toyland * Mini Desktop Racing * Billy the Wizard * London Taxi: Rushour * Myth Makers Orbs of Doom * Myth Makers Super Kart GP * Earache Extreme Metal Racing * Elviz - Rock N Roll Adventures ... More proof that the Wii is opening up new markets, and attracting lots of 3rd party support.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Sounds like a ton of shovelware ... As negative as that sounds it is still a good sign because it demonstrates an increase in "Faith" (for lack of a better word) from third parties about the future success of the Wii

Not commenting on the "quality" of the games - no idea really. Some could be good, some will invariably suck. But its the quantity that matters, and as HappySqurriel says - it shows "faith".

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

My Lord ,what a load of crap .....

A lot of those are quick PS2 port crash ins. But the Wii's continued landing of new announcements and dev commitment that started at E3 just keeps on going. The system is clearly a new lease on Nintendo console life. Edit: haha. I meant cash ins. Must have been a subconcious statement.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

I can't see why most PS2 titles wouldn't be ported to the Wii eventually. Makes sense financially.

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

Diomedes1976 said: My Lord ,what a load of crap .....
I agree. When I saw the title I was assuming there to be some good games. 3rd party support means nadda if all the games you get suck balls.

Theay are uther crap on the ps2 and will be uther crap on the Wii

mitran said: Theay are uther crap on the ps2 and will be uther crap on the Wii
Crap is crap not matter what system it's on.

All of these are from the same 3rd party. If they were different 3rd party developers this news would be more noteworthy.