By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Factor 5 working on 'several' multi-platform and Wii-exclusive games.

Shadowblind said:

What games have these guys made? Anything half decent?

The entire Star Wars: Rogue Squadron series--though Lair doesn't show it, they're by far the best flight-sim studio in the business.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Factor 5 is awesome... hold on, didn't they make Lair? nevermind... u_u

j/k...The Star Wars games were cool

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Oh god not another superman -.-

thekitchensink said:
Shadowblind said:

What games have these guys made? Anything half decent?

The entire Star Wars: Rogue Squadron series--though Lair doesn't show it, they're by far the best flight-sim studio in the business.

RS isn't really a flight sim, and factor 5 would be far from the best in that genre.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Am I the only one still hoping they make a Lair 2?

Around the Network

Anybody else hoping that the Wii game is Nintendo contracting them to make a new Pilotwing?

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

^^I'm hoping for Star Fox, myself.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Superman.....SUPERMAN???

Almost every Superman RELATED game that has been released has been utter garbage. Why waste money? Just why?

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

After Lair, people should be lowering their expectations about this. Also, wasn't there a new casual game exclusively for the Wii in the works from Factor 5, I remember reading that somewhere. Perhaps that's the exclusive game. I really don't know.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

jkl2207 said:
Am I the only one still hoping they make a Lair 2?

Yes. Yes you are.