By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So if you knew the world was gonna end in two days.........

I'd chill with my fam. I'd load up the children in the Commander and blaze to see my in-laws, then my mom and dad.

Truthfully, I live every day like it's my last. I was nearly killed in a very bad wreck in 1994 in the Bay Area and since then, and watching my life flash before my eyes, I have purposed in my heart to live every day like it's my last. No regrets - ever. If I make a mistake, I make a mistake. Get over it and move on.

Around the Network

5- buy me a gun to kill the alien
4- kill some random peoples
3- kill some more people while being under the influence of the crystal
2-make luv to the cousin of my best friend
1- start crying because am going to die or to jail if that shit don't happen

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:

at least u got to make luv to the cousin is the cousin male or female, hot or not, short or tall,fat or skinny and lastly stupid or smart

dogsforlife said:
chapset said:

at least u got to make luv to the cousin is the cousin male or female, hot or not, short or tall,fat or skinny and lastly stupid or smart

female, i don't do male, real hot, 5foot 8, super sexy and stupid god bless the hot and stupid ones

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Ask if I can help.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself