By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So if you knew the world was gonna end in two days.........

Gobias said:
I'd fuck d21lewis in the ass.

Shit yeah.

O_o  

Well......that was......hmmm.  I am afraid, offended, and flattered at the same time.  Wow. 

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Gobias said:
I'd fuck d21lewis in the ass.

Shit yeah.

O_o  

Well......that was......hmmm.  I am afraid, offended, and flattered at the same time.  Wow. 

Once you pop, you just can't stop.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

i would

1. take my car and ram it into my school
2. try to break my triple jump record
3. withdraw all my savings and pay people to do some crazy shit
4. punch a kid in the face
5. smoke ;p

and most importantly, play a HD console before i go. a nice way to end it.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

I don't want to waste too much time online, but I just wanted to come on here and warn you guys. Some freaky Alien appeared in my house about 20 minutes ago and said that the world is going to end in 2 days.

See ya, suckers. Have fun.

d21, do you know something that I don't know?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

Go on some sort of murderous rampage and steal everything I ever wanted. Either that or sleep.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

i'd fuck my history teacher because shes so fit that she has the male population of southend wanting to do her and that would last me the two days

I'd build a spaceship and kidnap William Shatner. Together we'd pilot the ship, and take on those alien fucks and save the world. You're all selfish if you just want to do things for yourself and your immediate family. If anyone can save the world, it's Bill Shatner and I.

You are such a selfish prick, rendo. I'd build a fleet of spaceships, kidnap everyone in the world, and let everyone take turns piloting the ships until we'd killed the aliens AND William Shatner.

-have lots of unprotected sex

- sniff a kilo

- play my favorite games for 24hrs straight

- battle rap

- eat a bucket of fried chicken, 100oz steak and cheescake with rounds of hennessy and heineken

- tell everyone I love them