By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My 7th Okami Anniversary

makingmusic476 said:
Mmm, Okami. Such an amazing game. Any Wii owner that doesn't buy this deserves to have their Wii destroyed via sledgehammer right in front of them.

How about the ''banhammer?'' ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
makingmusic476 said:
Mmm, Okami. Such an amazing game. Any Wii owner that doesn't buy this deserves to have their Wii destroyed via sledgehammer right in front of them.

How about the ''banhammer?'' ;)

Hell, I'll just destroy their Wii than perma ban their account!  :D

They'd certainly deserve it.

makingmusic476 said:

Quoted For Truth.

We've gotta lot of swinging to do :/

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

I need to make an RE4 Thread like this..... but won't....

4 ≈ One

I wouldn't play most games more than once... You have too much dedication.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
appolose said:
makingmusic476 said:

Quoted For Truth.

We've gotta lot of swinging to do :/

Indeed.  :(

Strategyking92 said:
I wouldn't play most games more than once... You have too much dedication.

I usually don't play many adventure games more than once or twice, but this one, with infinite strength, created such steadfast devotion.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195

Well, tomorrow I break the run with Brawl or Kart... I suppose it's for the best.
Here's to you, Okami.

Okami

Ah, here it is.

Rol's time: 18 hours, 17 minutes, and 1 second.

To collect (almost) everything.  Although, is the max praise 7,003 or 6,020?  I don't understand.

OK, you're are officially on, for the title of #1 Okami fan.

In a week or so, see when I get around to it.

Okami

Everstar said:
Wetcoaster said:
7 times in a row? Holy crap, dude. I haven't even played through once..

lol =)

i have never even played this game before all i have herd is good things though.

You've only been hearing good things for a reason, Okami is the best action-adventure game I have ever played. If you like action-adventure gaming you owe it to yourself to give Okami a shot.