By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cooking Mama: The Unauthorized PETA edition: Mama Kills Animals

http://www.peta.org/cooking-mama/index.asp

Play and enjoy!

Around the Network

its about time peta gave me something worth having that game was fun....mmm that meal looked great and i cant wait to eat some turkey

yummy, the turkey slaughter made me hungry

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

As Cartman would say : "Goddam hippies!"

Signature goes here!

Sweet! I'm meaner than mamma!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

i liked when i cracked the eggs and blood came out.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

^^ Feathers too!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

really nice game, but that won't make me a vegetarian, especially not that freaking Tofu-Turkey lol

stof said:
^^ Feathers too!

I think that's the part that really made me giggle. If the bird's bleeding when you pluck it, you're doing something horribly, horribly wrong...

Lafiel said:

really nice game, but that won't make me a vegetarian, especially not that freaking Tofu-Turkey lol

Tofurkey is an abomination and whoever created it deserves to be dragged out to the street in the middle of the night and shot.

Thank you PETA, now gamers can have a pretty nice wallpaper with "Mean Mama"