By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rare: Killer instinct, Battletoads, Jet Force Gemini and Ghoulies 2:2009?

"Xbox 360 users will be happy to hear that Banjo Kazooie contains a secret that will make them wish it's 2009 already. Apparently, there's an in-game secret that reveals Rare's 2009 line-up, and it's as tough as they get.

The announced games are Killer Instinct, Battletoads, Jet Force Gemini and Ghoulies 2, but if you won't take our word for it, you can check out the screenshot confirming this here."

Source Fudzilla: But you should check out the original source in the quote.

I don't really know anything about these games. I hope they're really good, it would be nice for the good people at Rare to have some big selling games if only because they've worked really hard this generation and their work on Avatars is excellent from the good response I've heard back about them.

I guess the big one is killer instinct isn't it? I know of a few people here who'll be really happy for this announcement!

Tease.

Around the Network

great franchises... it will be sad to see rare ruin them all like they did to banjo

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

That's a lot of Rare games in one year! Hopefully 1 or 2 of them are XBLA re-releases because I doubt Rare can make full fledged sequels in such a short time. Kameo alone was in development for 30 years!

Why would they make a sequel to Grabbed by the Ghoulies? Why?
Now that that's out of the way...

HOLY BALLS, KILLER INSTINCT!

I think they said those things in jest.

Around the Network

If i recall, Rare has had a similar surprise in a few games.

Killer Instinct is propably the biggest one of those. Although, Battletoads is my personal favourite out of the bunch.

It's always nice to see a Pong telling us secrets.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

d21lewis said:
That's a lot of Rare games in one year! Hopefully 1 or 2 of them are XBLA re-releases because I doubt Rare can make full fledged sequels in such a short time. Kameo alone was in development for 30 years!

Thirty is such a pathetic number. Its numerically 10x the size of three, but it still contains just one or 20% more letters.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
d21lewis said:

Thirty is such a pathetic number. Its numerically 10x the size of three, but it still contains just one or 20% more letters.

Uh....exactly?

http://www.insidegamer.nl/xbox360/banjokazooieboutjesmoertjes/nieuws/23021/Rare-hint-naar-vele-nieuwe-games-in-Banjo-Kazooie.html

its a dutch site but you can see the screen shot

d21lewis said:
Squilliam said:
d21lewis said:

Uh....exactly?

Don't mind him, he's just a Kiwi. You'll learn to ignore them