By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "When do you think we will see the first next-gen console?" -wtf?-

?Uhmmm, Dreamcast 2 comes out in 2009, it's surprising how many of you seem to forget :|

Kudos to those 3 people.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

Around the Network

Mmmmm.

This kind of question always gets me thinking about what the Hell Nintendo is even going to do next gen. How do you follow up the Wii?

I get so curious.

Resident_Hazard said:
Squilliam said:
Most people here didn't buy their console in the first year so I don't see what the problem is. Just because something is released doesn't mean you have to buy it straight away.

Well, Nintendo and Microsoft did both totally axe their last-gen machines when the Wii and X360 launched. 

You have to remember Microsoft really didn't have a choice about cutting the Xbox life short. Both the Xbox and GC sold below what I can only assume Nintendo and Microsoft wanted. They both just wanted a clean break. However when this gen is "over" all 3 consoles will be above 45 Mill at the least. That alone will warrent developers still producing games for all 3 consoles.

wfz said:
I think the real question is, who the hell voted for 2009?

ROFL

4 ≈ One