By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who with a PS3, has yet to purchase LITTLE BIG PLANET?

No. Why? Because I don't want it. I was curious so I rented it and gave it a try, but the experience just didn't compel me to spend any more money on it than I already had. Not for me, I guess.

Around the Network

I honestly have little to no interest in that game. I just bought AC:CF, and I've got Christmas coming up so I'll be getting a few more games then (Wii, DS and PS3 games.)

i did and its awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

go and get it the game it's AWESOME :D

me! sadly cuz of exams and the first thing on my list is resistance 2, then nfs undercover, then naruto ultimate ninja storm but i know im getting it dis lifetime sooner or later lol

Around the Network

@kunai

Dont get Need for speed, its a waste of money trust me, a horrible game.

I suggest getting LBP over NFS..

mM

I don't see why it's a crime to not buy LBP now and just buy it later. The holiday season is very crowded, and many people are expecting LittleBigPlanet to be leg based anyways. There's no rush.

a lot of my friends just dont understand littlebigplanet sadly, they look at it and think its too childish and amatuer, hopefully they're minds will chnge wen i get it.

leo-j said:
Sephiroth357 said:
leo-j said:
You know whats intersting, most of my friends didnt buy LBP "yet" because they have been buying other games...

Sony should have released LBP in december.

Yes, I bought Motorstorm instead. Too many good games!

Now it's Resistance or Mirrors Edge. I can't choose!

Resistance over Mirror's edge any day imo.

Better game

More value for your buck

Amazing multiplayer

I am currently leaning towards R2, but LBP might slide right between them both.

It's on my short list, but between what I've recently bought, and what I'm probably going to be buying before the year's up, unless I see it for less than MSRP, there is absolutely no rush for me to buy it.

Fallout 3 (PC)
Dead Space (PC)
Far Cry 2 (PC)
Call of Duty 5 (PC)
*Left 4 Dead (PC)
*Tomb Raider Underwold (PC)
Mirror's Edge (PC)
Little Big Planet (PS3)
*Resistance 2 (PS3)
*Rock Band 2 (PS3)
*Guitar Hero World Tour (PS3)
*Gears of War 2 (360)