By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest

I final got to play this game and all i can say is wow!! I loved loz:oot and after getting the first 2 spiritual stones i can see how much harder it is but that just makes it better for me. I can not wait to c what the rest of the temples look like.

Around the Network

Be warned: Inside Lord Jabu Jabu is.... interesting.

Yeah it’s hard I hope the next Zelda is somewhat as hard maybe less but allot harder than the Zeldas we have had!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I didn't really find it that "hard" but it was awesome going through all the dungeons again in a different way.

I would like the next zelda to be more challenging. But if not w/e cus zelda is awesome ethier way.

Around the Network

if you want some added challenge.. play ocarina of time simultaneously with master quest (do OoT dungeon right before you start MQ dungeon).. that'll screw around with your mind a lot :P

Sam Yikin said:
I didn't really find it that "hard" but it was awesome going through all the dungeons again in a different way.

I am stuck I can’t find the eye of troth or whatever its name is witch made me stop since I had beaten the game anyway … can you guys believe that I got through the shadow temple (I don’t remember the name, you know the one with things can’t see things without the eye thingy) without the eye thing though it took some time and I died allot :P especially when you hade to walk on ground you couldn’t see. I used the hover boots allot though sheesh what a temple that was!     

Roma said:
Sam Yikin said:

I am stuck I can’t find the eye of troth or whatever its name is witch made me stop since I had beaten the game anyway … can you guys believe that I got through the shadow temple (I don’t remember the name, you know the one with things can’t see things without the eye thingy) without the eye thing though it took some time and I died allot :P especially when you hade to walk on ground you couldn’t see. I used the hover boots allot though sheesh what a temple that was!     

Eye of Truth is in bottom of the well in Kakariko village... drain the well and go in, i forget exactly what to do in there but just go thru doors and find key's and you'll get it eventually.

You beat the shadow temple w/out the eye? seriously? wow

Sam Yikin said:
Roma said:
Sam Yikin said:

Eye of Truth is in bottom of the well in Kakariko village... drain the well and go in, i forget exactly what to do in there but just go thru doors and find key's and you'll get it eventually.

Yeah I did do that but still I couldn’t find it I looked everywhere :/ I guess I have to go down there again.

Yeah I did make it through without the eye. lol to reach the higher ground I had to shot the slingshot everywhere just to see if there was an invisible target thingy to grab on to haha and the invisible enemies and the blades…      

Sam Yikin said:
Roma said:
Sam Yikin said:

I have beaten the shodow temple without the eye 2. My brother said there is no way i could do it so i did. i used lots of arrows so i could tell where the ground was.lol