By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Could Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts steal some of LBP thunder?

Nuts and bolts to complicated? There are many aspects to the game other than creating vechiles. If making them isn't your thing, buy some from Wumba for a mere 20 notes. If you hate vechile, work out at the gym and make banjo fast and strong so you can play 50/50 foot/vechiles.

Around the Network

game sucks and has bad reviews
while littlebigplanet is amazing and got a huge review.

What Thunder? LBP had a good start but it isn't exactly storming up the charts.

Reviews - no.
Sales - Banjo:Nuts and Bolts should be able to outsell LBP.

Is this a joke thread?

Around the Network
Gearbox said:
game sucks and has bad reviews
while littlebigplanet is amazing and got a huge review.

Oh yeah, I'm sure you've played the new Banjo. It's toootttally bad!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Depends on if Rare or Microsoft ends up deleting vehicle mods that are shared online. If not, then it has a chance to sell well enough.

Personally, I want the game. I enjoyed the demo and have heard really good things from people that actually PLAYED the full game. The marketing campaign seems to be really good too, as the commercial explains the gist of the game well within a very short amount of time (better than the LBP commercials IMO). But it will be easy for the game to get lost in the flood of games this season for the 360. I'm expecting first week sales in the mid 100k's.

But the final number for this game will be much higher. Why? I'd bet my good kidney that it'll end up being a pack-in game.

Banjo has an average review score of 78 on Metacritic.

LBP has an average review score of 95 of Metacritic.

Do you honestly, really believe that Banjo stands a chance of overtaking LBP when it comes to their Metacritic score?

yeah.. i wish

Hyams said:

Banjo has an average review score of 78 on Metacritic.

LBP has an average review score of 95 of Metacritic.

Do you honestly, really believe that Banjo stands a chance of overtaking LBP when it comes to their Metacritic score?

Wii fit is 80 on a metacritic and both of those games aren't ever going to catch it.

I'll say it again.  Metacritic doesn't decide shit.