By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Exec: Talks about Nintendo and Sony.

leo-j said:
@shadowblind

That statement makes no sense.

Exactly. There is no such thing as an Xbox 1.5, so it would make no sense. I think you need to tell the Sony exec that, not me. :)

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

3563 if you consider the leap years.

Yes, he did mean to say one day after the PS2's lifespan (in the next couple of years).

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

Haha, 1 day longer than the PS3 - that was actually quite a good call

"Haha, 1 day longer than the PS3 - that was actually quite a good call"

Maybe for 360 Army folks. The only problem is it can't possibly be true as the PS3 is really starting to dominate the 360 in Japan and Asia. 4 or 5 PS3 games in the Japanese top 10 this week and no 360 game in the top 20.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

Around the Network

Class act.

The 360 will be around as long as the ps3 is around unless developers decide to make games for ps3 only which I doubt, the 360 seems to sell more software

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

Paul_Warren said:
"Haha, 1 day longer than the PS3 - that was actually quite a good call"

Maybe for 360 Army folks. The only problem is it can't possibly be true as the PS3 is really starting to dominate the 360 in Japan and Asia. 4 or 5 PS3 games in the Japanese top 10 this week and no 360 game in the top 20.

Cos I'm totally in the 360 army Paul. Read my signature, I clearly own a Wii. And for your infomation, I shall be buying a PS3 eventually, but have no interest in a 360. That doesn't change the fact that it was a good call

"That doesn't change the fact that it was a good call"

No, it wasn't it was just PR to make themselves look good. The dude knows the next one is coming out by the end of 2010.

Paul_Warren said:
"That doesn't change the fact that it was a good call"

No, it wasn't it was just PR to make themselves look good. The dude knows the next one is coming out by the end of 2010.

Why do you continue to insist there will be a new xbox then?  There is no proof whatsover this is going to happen.  No matter how bad you want to see the 360 go down in flames, at the moment that is far from the truth. 

I will take a M$ execs word over yours anyday.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!