By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Exec: Talks about Nintendo and Sony.

this dude is funny, "one day more than the life of ps3". lol, nice try.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
360 lifespan = 3563 days

Fixed. Don't forget the two leap years! (2008,2012)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

So let me get this straight.....

Microsoft Targetting SONY [Competition]
SONY Targetting Nintendo [SONY wants top spot]
Nintendo Targetting Our Wallets [and Succeeding]

Do I have it right?

4 ≈ One

SaviorX said:
darthdevidem01 said:
360 lifespan = 3563 days

Fixed. Don't forget the two leap years! (2008,2012)

At the risk of sounding stupid, I'm getting an excess of 4000 days for the 360 lifespan.

1 year = 365.25 days
PS3 lifespan = 10 years = 3653 days
360 lifespan = 10 years + 1 day + 1 year headstart = 4019 days

At any rate, I think all three consoles will have newer siblings in less than 10 years. And this Kim fella seems classier than others.

Dgc1808 said:
So let me get this straight.....

Microsoft Targetting SONY [Competition]
SONY Targetting Microsoft
Nintendo Targetting Our Wallets [and Succeeding]

Do I have it right?

fixed, sony is not targeting nintendo

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

PS3 can have 10 year life span,but 360 will be on its 11th year when PS3 is on its 10th year.

@Cougarman did you forget motion sensor? they are after the Wii as well,thats where Wii60 came from,cause 360 dosent have motion sensor,Wii dosent have HD graphics,But PS3 has both.

I love when someone of microsoft talk I think they're awesome.

I have been saying all along that M$ will stick with this gen's platform as long as possible.  And this just confirmed that to me.

I am not saying they will not have another system out in 3 or 4 years but they will at the very least continue and support the 360.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Garnett said:

PS3 can have 10 year life span,but 360 will be on its 11th year when PS3 is on its 10th year.

@Cougarman did you forget motion sensor? they are after the Wii as well,thats where Wii60 came from,cause 360 dosent have motion sensor,Wii dosent have HD graphics,But PS3 has both.

besides LPB and singstar sony does not have any games that would interest wii owners, and the sixaxis is not really used by devs.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
Garnett said:

besides LPB and singstar sony does not have any games that would interest wii owners, and the sixaxis is not really used by devs.

Games dosent matter,Sony made the PS3 with Motion sensor ONLY cause Wii had it,that is a fact!

Dont forget Sony put down BOTH systems,Calling Xbox 360 a Xbox 1.5.