By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rare Hints to New Games in Banjo?

i hope they all are released. would make me get back a 360 alot quicker. specially ki3.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

i think all rare's titles since joing m$ have been very good, just my opinion.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
i think all rare's titles since joing m$ have been very good, just my opinion.

I'm waiting for a Kameo 2 of some sort, that game was great for a 1st gen title.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

DTG said:
jasonnc80 said:
DTG said:
It has a 79 rating. BK and BT both have 90+. They killed the franchise.

Dang, didn't realize a 79 was garbage.  Glad to see you've put your time into the game to judge for yourself.

When the first two games of a franchise were 90+ games and heralded as innovative and groundbreaking during their time then a 79 sequel is garbage indeed.

Again, glad to see you've played the game yourself before making baseless judgements about the quality of the game.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

It's a joke. Kotaku and Maxconsole are just idiots who don't understand Rare's sense of humor.

Hell, they had a case for Killer Instinct 3 on a shelf in Grabbed by the Ghoulies.

Jape means joke, btw.

Around the Network

So Banjo Nuts and Bolts got a 79. I think Harvest Moon 64 got in the lower 80's both games are fantastic and some of my favorites ever. I think GTA4 getting a 98 and BK getting 79 are both fairly innacurate.

JGarret said:
I hope so, but fuck, I really want a sequel to Conker.

makingmusic476 said:
It's a joke. Kotaku and Maxconsole are just idiots who don't understand Rare's sense of humor.

Hell, they had a case for Killer Instinct 3 on a shelf in Grabbed by the Ghoulies.

Jape means joke, btw.

The major issue I have with Kotaku.com, is the way they word some of there Articles.. Sometimes it's so bad i have no idea WTF they are talking about...

Other then that Kotaku is a great site for upcoming news articles.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

I wonder how many gamers were even old enough to play video games the last time Killer Instinct was relevant?

DTG said:
jasonnc80 said:
DTG said:
It has a 79 rating. BK and BT both have 90+. They killed the franchise.

Dang, didn't realize a 79 was garbage.  Glad to see you've put your time into the game to judge for yourself.

When the first two games of a franchise were 90+ games and heralded as innovative and groundbreaking during their time then a 79 sequel is garbage indeed.

Of course when they came out 3D platformers were hot, and they were the best ones this side of Mario64. That could have skewed the scores a bit. Similarly, whatever BKNB is,it isn't in vogue right now, and that could arguably be hurting its score. Now if they had made Metal Gear Kazooie, or Resistance: The Fall of Banjo,  I'm sure you could add another 5-10 points to the grade, easy.