By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rare Hints to New Games in Banjo?

Hopefully not, they already crapped all over the franchise with N&B they don't need to destroy it anymore than they already have.

Around the Network
DTG said:
Hopefully not, they already crapped all over the franchise with N&B they don't need to destroy it anymore than they already have.

LMFAO... O please N&B is an excellent game.

And the $36.99-$39.99 price tag makes it even better because I save money for a good game for once.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

It has a 79 rating. BK and BT both have 90+. They killed the franchise.

Rare likes to mess with people. Consider it a rumor.

DTG said:

Dang, didn't realize a 79 was garbage.  Glad to see you've put your time into the game to judge for yourself.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network
jasonnc80 said:
DTG said:

Dang, didn't realize a 79 was garbage.  Glad to see you've put your time into the game to judge for yourself.

When the first two games of a franchise were 90+ games and heralded as innovative and groundbreaking during their time then a 79 sequel is garbage indeed.

id say the only one they are working on is Killer Instinct. its been popping up for a while now.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Battletoads sequel? for real? hmm...

Also, what's all this Killer Instinct excitement? I played it on the SNES and didn't like it at all.

Nuts and Bolts is fun. I would definitely buy a new KI game. Bring on the insane combos.

KylieDog said:

As much as I would love a new KI game, look how the sequals to Rares other games have ended up after being bought by Microsoft.

People need realise the original team for these games have long gone, and while a new team doesn't automatically equal a bad game, chances are as we have seen the changes they have made to old IPs with new games have been for the worse, not the better.

actually most of the team that worked on the original banjos was working on the new one and it turned out quite good.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur