By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rare Hints to New Games in Banjo?

Article from Kotaku.com

"Is it guerrilla marketing when you're doing it in your own game? Cranky Gamers UK noticed that Easter egg in Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, which declares we've got "new Killer Instinct, Battletoads and Jet Force Gemini games," on the way. "Even Ghoulies 2!" Whoa. But then they say, "Oh, you'll never believe that." Screw it, I will. This qualifies as an announcement and I am committing Rare to this, even though there's nothing on the Rare Web site yet, and a Killer Instinct sequel has long been involved in cat-and-mouse rumor games."

Lets not forget this Pic taken from Rare Studios back in May:

Also some of you might remember this pic from Rares X-Mas Card sent out last year.

None are a solid answer, but it's almost guaranteed to be coming out.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

I hope so, but fuck, I really want a sequel to Conker.

Rare are going to systematically make lackluster sequels to every awesome franchise they had, it seems.

Just opinion btw, not saying the games are outright bad, so no flames please.

Killer Instinct sequel? Holy crap!

Pixel Art can be fun.

Killer Instinct is a must have if/when it comes out.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Around the Network

another Jet Force Gemini? ZOMG! =D I just hope that it would turn out to be a worthwhile game.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Rare are going to systematically make lackluster sequels to every awesome franchise they had, it seems.

Just opinion btw, not saying the games are outright bad, so no flames please.

Just like every other company in the industry.

If Killer Instinct is released, I would pay for Xbox Live and spend 2 hours a day pwning people with Sabrewolf.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
If Killer Instinct is released, I would pay for Xbox Live and spend 2 hours a day pwning people with Sabrewolf.

Until you run in to someone thats good with Ochrid who will turn the table on you... :)

disolitude said:
SmokedHostage said:

Until you run in to someone thats good with Ochrid who will turn the table on you... :)

Orchid can bite me.. gently..

Pixel Art can be fun.