By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the longest time frame you've played straight?

d21lewis said:
rendo said:
My whole life. I don't do that gay stuff.

I got big laugh out of that!

Me too, lol

About the question, there was a day i played WoW from 9:00am to 5:00am with a little lunch break and a little break on 18:00. So, that's 20 hours, right?

WoW is evil kids, it's not stereotyping

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

8 hours of City of Heroes when the first big update came out. Doing the Powerplant mission to get the respec token. A newb got us killed a few times when we were close to the end.

Well at least a couple of you got the joke. I wasn't gay bashing, it was a play on the ambiguous topic and that I'm straight. Sensitive people I guess.

I'm not sure about the longest sessions I've done, but my average ones are from 3-5 hours. The most would probably be Diablo 2, and somewhere in the 20+ mark. <_<

I played Uncharted one night for about 6 hrs I think that is the longest for me. I still love to play it. Cant Wait for Part 2.

Castlevania Symphony of the night. In 1998 I played it probably 8 hours a day for a week straight. No one saw me that march break.

Around the Network

Kingdom Hearts for about ten hours I think is my longest. Love that game...

GRAN TURISMO 4....started from about 5:45 AM and stopped around 6:30 pm without eating ,brushing my teeth, going to the bathroom etc.

Yeah... When I played Everquest, sometime between 2000-2001, I had several all-nighters. But the Coup de Grace to my addiction was my ~36 hour session. I don't know exactly what time I started, I know it was before noon, but I remember stopping at 11 PM the next day.

Folks, that's when you know there's a problem. I eventually kicked the habit and replace my Everquest addiction with cigarettes and beer... *sigh*. Now to tackle quitting smoking... Oh, hello there World of Warcraft.

i can't remember the games, but i know i've played several 8+ hours sessions (snes and ps eras).

but my absolute longest would have to be 16 hrs playing yahoo games euchre (with a very fast lunch and dinner break squeezed in).

COD4 for around 14hours straight. Red Alert 2 (PC) was more I think - maybe 16 hours ish