By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 2 beta,the best game ever

twesterm said:
Million said:
PS3 may not have the bulkiest or most popular libary but I love the fact that it excels in quality in many genres.

Racing : GT5
3rd person action : Uncharted , MGS4
FPS :Resistance 2 soon Killzone 2
Platform : LBP
RPG's :WKC , Valkriya

I haven't got the chance to play Killzone 2 yet and probably won't unless some beta keys are given away next week.

I love it when people list unreleased games nobody has played, games they haven't played, and/or games they've only heard of through betas as some of the best games ever.

I also love how having a single game in a certain genre makes it excel at it. Excel compared to what? If you are comparing these games to other games on PS3 then I agree with your list, except for unreleased games, but if you are comparing them with other consoles then your list is quite a bit off.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
@ makingmusic, stickys don't count lol. ^^

Last post was today...  >_>

And to the OP, please post some meaningful information about the BETA. Why is it better than other games in terms of gameplay? what makes it better? I want to know. What makes its graphics better than Crysis? because I played Crysis and I have seen gameplay footage for KZ2 and I cant honestly say that KZ2 is better than Crysis in terms of graphics. Not to mention that Crysis is more of a sandbox game so KZ2 should have an advantage because it is more linear(at least according to what I have read).

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

I am actually very excited about KZ2 but all these redundant threads are killing it for me now. Enough is enough, there are more games on the horizon that should get some love as well imo.

Man i wanna try the beta 2, hopefully it is good.

Around the Network

When it gets hyped this hard...I find it hard to believe, we will have to wait and see

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Million said:
twesterm said:
Million said:
PS3 may not have the bulkiest or most popular libary but I love the fact that it excels in quality in many genres.

I haven't got the chance to play Killzone 2 yet and probably won't unless some beta keys are given away next week.

I love it when people list unreleased games nobody has played, games they haven't played, and/or games they've only heard of through betas as some of the best games ever.

Only 3 games on the list i haven't played , keep on luvin it dude.

So you're saying I can make a list of games and only as long as the majority of the games I've played I can say whatever I like about the others?

So if I've played 7/8 of the games on the list can I make up something huge about the last one?

twesterm said:
Million said:
twesterm said:
Million said:

So you're saying I can make a list of games and only as long as the majority of the games I've played I can say whatever I like about the others?

So if I've played 7/8 of the games on the list can I make up something huge about the last one?

It's all subjective dude you can do what ever you like.

at the end of the real measure of a games quality is the person playing it , and if I say X is a quality game then you can't tell me otherwise regardless of wether i've played it or not.

Million said:
twesterm said:
Million said:
twesterm said:
Million said:

at the end of the real measure of a games quality is the person playing it , and if I say X is a quality game then you can't tell me otherwise regardless of wether i've played it or not.

Except when you start stating your opinion as fact...

twesterm said:
Million said:
twesterm said:
Million said:
twesterm said:
Million said:

Except when you start stating your opinion as fact...

It wasn't intentional and I wasn't trying to state my opinion as fact , this isn't the first time you've anti'd me did I say something wrong to you ?