By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 2 beta,the best game ever

Million said:
PS3 may not have the bulkiest or most popular libary but I love the fact that it excels in quality in many genres.

Racing : GT5
3rd person action : Uncharted , MGS4
FPS :Resistance 2 soon Killzone 2
Platform : LBP
RPG's :WKC , Valkriya

I haven't got the chance to play Killzone 2 yet and probably won't unless some beta keys are given away next week.

I love it when people list unreleased games nobody has played, games they haven't played, and/or games they've only heard of through betas as some of the best games ever.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
MGS4 the best ever, Little Big Planet Best ever, Killzone 2 the best ever..... Sjeez guys make up your mind!

MGS4 is the best game ever!

Unreleased games are always better than released games because the imagination can create a game without flaws.

@ konnichiwa

MGS4 the best ever, Little Big Planet Best ever, Killzone 2 the best ever.....

I think all three may be overall the best of their gerne. Best game ever depends upon what gerne one prefers.

Now I played LittleBigPlanet some more, I love LittleBigPlanet a lot, that's for sure!

Killzone 2 looks like potentially becoming my favourite FPS, though I can't wait to get my hands on Resistance 2 as well. My previous favourite was Half Life 2 and before that Half Life 1.

God of War 3 I am looking forward to as well, if it betters God of War 2, it will be my favourite hack & slash game. So much good stuff coming out, if only I had more spare time....

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

twesterm said:
Million said:
PS3 may not have the bulkiest or most popular libary but I love the fact that it excels in quality in many genres.

I haven't got the chance to play Killzone 2 yet and probably won't unless some beta keys are given away next week.

I love it when people list unreleased games nobody has played, games they haven't played, and/or games they've only heard of through betas as some of the best games ever.

Only 3 games on the list i haven't played , keep on luvin it dude.

Around the Network
Million said:
twesterm said:
Million said:

Only 3 games on the list i haven't played , keep on luvin it dude.

Only 3 games?  That is 3 out of 8 you listed... HAHA!!  I love joke threads.

Keep bringing on the hype.  I was so hyped to see Lord of the Rings that I really was dissapointed after I saw it even though it was a great movie.  Insane crazy hype is so hard to live up too.

Yes, keep up the hype!! Make tons of these threads while you can!! about how great Killzon 2 will be cuz about two weeks after release no one will care (like with MGS4, Fable II and LBP... all the talk died fast after release lol).

CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:
Yes, keep up the hype!! Make tons of these threads while you can!! about how great Killzon 2 will be cuz about two weeks after release no one will care (like with MGS4, Fable II and LBP... all the talk died fast after release lol).

Maybe in your world, but since MGS4, LBP, and Fable 2 are still talked about CONSTANTLY, then how in the world have they died? No one cares about LBP, Fable 2, and MGS4 - yeah ok, if you say so. IMO this is the only joke post in here! lol

Well, go to the Sony forum here - no thread about LPB on the opening page. And in the MS forum - only one thread about Fable II.

Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:

Maybe in your world, but since MGS4, LBP, and Fable 2 are still talked about CONSTANTLY, then how in the world have they died? No one cares about LBP, Fable 2, and MGS4 - yeah ok, if you say so. IMO this is the only joke post in here! lol

Well, go to the Sony forum here - no thread about LPB on the opening page. And in the MS forum - only one thread about Fable II.

Um...

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=44880

@ makingmusic, stickys don't count lol. ^^