By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My dog died today :-(

I can't remember life without him, he was like my little brother. I think this is one of the most painful thing to ever happen to me. I have been crying all day.

It's really bad because it was so quick. We took him to the vets because within about an hour this morning his belly doubled in size. The vets where they told us he had a small tumour, only a few weeks old. This tumour caused his stomach to rip open which caused a lot of the contents fall out. He died very shortly later.

It was so unexpected, he was like a brother. I don't know what to do without him  

Around the Network

I feel your pain from first hand experience. They add so much to our lives and ask for such trivial things in return (a little food, some water, some play and belly rubs).

I know how it feels my dog got killed by two other dogs but I wasn't there to see him die it was hard for me(it happen two years ago) I was on a school trip.I hope you get better.

Man, that really sucks. We had to put my dog down a few years ago. At least I was out of town for college and didn't have to experience it first hand. Your experience sounds much worse.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

poor dog!!!! dont worry i feel your pain!! ;-;

Around the Network

Thanks guys, he was so special. I might post pictures of him (alive) later.

I am so sorry about your dog. The memories with your dog will never go away.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

That sucks man. :(

Create a little memorial for him in your house, then go on the hunt for a cute puppy to cheer you up. :)

makingmusic476 said:
That sucks man. :(

Create a little memorial for him in your house, then go on the hunt for a cute puppy to cheer you up. :)

Good, someone broke the ice. I've been holding my tongue. When you are ready, go to your local animal shelter and give a dog another lease on life. It doesn't have to be a puppy either. You can even get a pre-housebroken older dog. You are obviously a good home with all the infrastructure a dog needs. :)

Sorry to hear that, I've never had a dog for longer than 3 months, but If I ever lost one of my ferrets, I don't know how I would feel.

^_^