By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - An Illegal Review - On The Edge of The City, You'll Find Out It's 'Meh'

Oh I really enjoyed the demo, so I'll get this at Christmas. I am someone who can easily overcome repetitivity (AC is one of my favourite games!) and I do really like the art style

With the speed runs, can you just go through the entire level without enemies? Because I am interested in just the free-running, not really the combat

Around the Network

Yea, it's worth a rent. I just don't find it worth buying.

Munkeh111 said:
Oh I really enjoyed the demo, so I'll get this at Christmas. I am someone who can easily overcome repetitivity (AC is one of my favourite games!) and I do really like the art style

With the speed runs, can you just go through the entire level without enemies? Because I am interested in just the free-running, not really the combat

I don't know, I was going to try that out today. I doubt the enemies will be removed, just that you have to try and complete the level as fast as you can.

Well thanks guys, I was at first enthusiastic about this game but now I know... again another hyped game that turns out to be "mweh". I'll skip this game, maybe I'll get it once it gets cheaper.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo