By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 owners...what are your top 10 360 games? (don´t have to be exclusive).

Wow, only 10? Perhaps this thread illustrates why the 360 is doing well, even in the face of the RROD setback. There are just so damn many games to play...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

Im-a gonna order mine:

1. Fable 2
2: Bioshock
3. Tales of vesperia
4. Ninja Gaiden 2
5. Orange Box
6. Gears of War
7. Mass Effect
8. Quake 4
9. Doom XBLA(What can i say? Doom is awesome.)
10. Rainbow Six vegas

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

In no order

Forza Motorsport 2
Gears of War
Halo 3
Ninja Gaiden 2
The Orange Box
GTA4
Bioshock
Call of Duty 4
Far Cry 2
Mass Effect

Is banjo good????

OMG, i loved Ninja Gaiden 2...eventhough i didnt finish it. Planning on renting the game soon.

Maynard_Tool said:
Is banjo good????

OMG, i loved Ninja Gaiden 2...eventhough i didnt finish it. Planning on renting the game soon.

Never finished it? BLASPHEMY I SAY!

I couldn't pry myself off of it until I got to Volf on Mentor mode; that guy is ****ing' nuts. Seriously though, how did you not finish it at least once o_0?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Because someone lend me the game ..... but he asked for it before i could finish it :S but planning on renting....or even buying the game if i find it on a good price.

Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Mass Effect
Bioshock
Lost Odyssey
Grand Theft Auto 4
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty: World At War
Fallout 3
Fable 2

There are several others I plan to get. I need to get Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, and Farcry 2, but these are my current 10 favorite.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Halo 3
Oblivion
Gears 2
Fable 2
Mass Effect
Gears 1
Rock Band 1/2
GH 2
Crackdown

Halo 3
Lost Odyssey
Bioshock
Gears of War 2
Fable 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Mass Effect
Viva Pinata
Rock Band 2
Too Human (sue me)

Games that might bump something off that I haven't finished (Tales, Dead Space)

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

Rock band 2
Gears 2
Fable 2
Guitar hero World tour
Banjo nuts and bolts.