By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have a question about Kim Possible, can you help ?

Grey Acumen said:

come on, Mighty Max and inspector gadget owns teh pants off of any of the cartoons mentioned in this thread so far.

Oh, and as far as Disney goes, Tale Spin, Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, Gummi Bears, Aladdin, Goof Troop and even Gargoyles are going to keep Kim Possible from claiming top spot. It may make top 10, maybe even top 5, but it's just not going to top all of teh ones in that list.

My hat to you good sir. That was a good show. That and Bots Master kept waking me at weekend in 6:30.

This thread is a good chance to troll Roll though..Hey Roll! RTL 2 all the way baby. Angela Anaconda on SuperRTL while Ranma was on 2? No contest there.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Kim Possible really is like the Wii going by some of the responses in this thread. Some people seem to be offended that anyone could like the show.

Except KP isn't successful.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Gobias said:
RolStoppable said:
Kim Possible really is like the Wii going by some of the responses in this thread. Some people seem to be offended that anyone could like the show.

You're right, having 4-5 TV seasons, several movies, soundtracks, some of Disney's bigger stars (not biggest), and several video games isn't successful at all.

twesterm said:
Gobias said:
RolStoppable said:

You're right, having 4-5 TV seasons, several movies, soundtracks, some of Disney's bigger stars (not biggest), and several video games isn't successful at all.

Sarcasm.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

VonShigsy said:
Grey Acumen said:

come on, Mighty Max and inspector gadget owns teh pants off of any of the cartoons mentioned in this thread so far.

Oh, and as far as Disney goes, Tale Spin, Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, Gummi Bears, Aladdin, Goof Troop and even Gargoyles are going to keep Kim Possible from claiming top spot. It may make top 10, maybe even top 5, but it's just not going to top all of teh ones in that list.

My hat to you good sir. That was a good show. That and Bots Master kept waking me at weekend in 6:30.

This thread is a good chance to troll Roll though..Hey Roll! RTL 2 all the way baby. Angela Anaconda on SuperRTL while Ranma was on 2? No contest there.

Was nothing, someone has practically every episode up on youtube and I'm working my way through the entire series now

Oh, and I've got nothing against Kim Possible. Its just that the only reason I ever looked at it in a "best cartoon evar" perspective was because all the other cartoon shows at the time were pretty much crap.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her