By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have a question about Kim Possible, can you help ?

So i noticed that there are approximately 3 members ( i surely know about twesterm and that rol... (whatever))
that use Kim Possible characters as avatars.

I first perceived that TV show about 5 years ago when it was released in germany. our class got pamphlets which gave pupils the oppurtunity to write plots for it, as it was very new that days. from that point, i never heard of it again, and when i happened to watch it about half a year ago i found it a very mediocre and boring show. even my little cousin( she's 6 years old ) doesnt like it that much. that leads me to my questions :

Is there any hidden cult factor about the show that I've missed ?                                  

i think the two guys which i mentioned are too old to be nostalgic about it because of their childhood as it's no traditional series so why is it so popular?

Around the Network

Nope.. you missed nothing... /thread

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

ok, if it that's the truth then this thread can be closed.

RolStoppable said:
Kim Possible has lots of references to popular movies and TV shows. The characters are awesome, the writing is great.

For most of the past few years it was airing daily on Super RTL.

@xZealoTx.. Read the first line in Rolstoppable's signature...

Don't trust people with Kim Possible avatars!

xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

on super rtl i preferred YU GI OH
hahahaha

time for a D D D D D D D UEL!!!!!!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
xZealoTx said:
on super rtl i preferred YU GI OH
hahahaha

time for a D D D D D D D UEL!!!!!!

That would explain why you don't like Kim Possible. You simply have bad taste.

well i liked yu gi oh for the reason that it was so ridiculously exaggerated and i laughed ABOUT it because the plot sometimes was real bull****, but funny in a mocking way ( like daily soaps ).

whereas, as a youth i couldnt see a reason to watch kim possible other than being back in developpment, but apparently we disagree on that point or just have different opinions, so plz dont troll mine as i didnt troll yours.

no, i'm a nice guy ;)

p.s: i think i got my answer, thank you a lot !

i've watched it and it made laugh but after u have seen the same episode more then twice it gets boring

i don't get it. Also psrock has a kimpossible banner.

Although, I don't think I've ever watched one episode.

Core tv watchers don't like that show. Its too simple but it is simple enough so that children and old people can understand it, and then also be thrilled by the explosions and fighting.

No i'd say it's more like the ps3 cuz its overrated. :P