By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now that I have played both Gears 2 and Resistance 2...

Khuutra said:
How does Bullseye secondary fire help in that situation? I'm just curious - I've never played a Resistance. Does it help you gauge where the enemy is, or does it just kill them more quickly?

|im not that good at explaining things, but i'll try ><|

Well, the bullseye secondary fire, is like a tag, once it hits an enemy, all bullets you shoot are homed to that enemy, so you can hide behind a wall, shoot, and the bullets find the target :D

If you shoot the secondary fire on the floor, for example, and shoot bullets, they will fly around the tag, and when you hit the sec fire again, the tag moves to where you fired, and all the bullets follow it. You could use it as a defence tactic against the chameleons, since they have very little HP, u can use is as a trap for them...

I hope it helped u understand..i tried looking for a video but i could find none sry

Around the Network

Ohhh. That sounds very cool, kind of like the gun from The Fifth Element.

It's not that I suck at gaming, it's that I suck at that element. I was on the ship, so level 2, and the levels are large. it was probably 2 hours or so into the game. Every death I had in the game, was to these screamers, so I was not doing poorly at the game in general.

I just don't understand why someone who creates a game would find an element where once you discover it, you have to make a directional shot in less then a second or die. Explain to me why that's fun?

Funny how if I have a different opinion then you, I suck at gaming.

Haha, this thread is a failure and U Suck as a gamer. Please don't send out negative vibes about a game just because u are shit.

SMcc1887 said:
Haha, this thread is a failure and U Suck as a gamer. Please don't send out negative vibes about a game just because u are shit.

Yea, because I am the worst gamer in the world.

I will make a deal with you. I will stop posting information about gaming on a gaming forum like this, if you promise to pay back the 60 bucks to everyone who buys the game at my skill level, only to hate the game.

Deal?

Around the Network

You could just report the Hell out of all of them, there is some serious flaming going on in this thread. It is almost absurd.

TheRealMafoo said:
It's not that I suck at gaming, it's that I suck at that element. I was on the ship, so level 2, and the levels are large. it was probably 2 hours or so into the game. Every death I had in the game, was to these screamers, so I was not doing poorly at the game in general.

I just don't understand why someone who creates a game would find an element where once you discover it, you have to make a directional shot in less then a second or die. Explain to me why that's fun?

Yeah, its frustrating at first, since its something we are not used to, but there is a trick for it, and once i got it, there was no problem with it.  I just dont see your point on bashing a great game with that silly thing :P   all games have something that pisses one off, but most of the times it has a counterstratergy...thats the whole point....

Yeah...some posts are out of hand o_O

TheRealMafoo said:

What difficulty are you playing on? Just wondering. Also, I really think you should give the game another chance. You made it sound like complete trash, and it really isn't. And I apologize for my last post, it was a bit uncalled for.

I beat the game on difficult, i died couple times, by chameleon, but after get killed you should know where they are. Good thing he didn't get to stalkers, he would throw his ps3 from the rooftops.