By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uh... should i buy a psp?

FilaBrasileiro said:
Johann said:
Pois é! Eu fui mordido no braço...

Desculpa ai, mas essa ai eu ri pq eu imaginei um maluco te mordendo o braco, so q imagino q tenha sido um cachorro.

Não, foi uma pessoa mesmo. Sabe, ele queria mesmo aquele celular...

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network

i dont have one but i may have to get one after seeing dissidia, that game looks pretty good.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Id say wait on the PSP, if there are PS3 games you want.....its a big time of year for games.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

uhm, English?

NO, Portuguese.

We are people too you know jk :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Yes.

Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Tekken: DR
God of War CoO
Final Fantasy 7 CC
Killzone Liberation
Daxter
Secret Agent Clank
And many more that i can't think of...

4 ≈ One

axumblade said:
If you like RPG's then the PSP is a good system to get since a lot of the big RPG companies are working on games for the system.

Wait....what!? The DS RPG library destroys the PSP RPGs.

OT: I wont rant like I used to about how bad the PSP is IMO. But if you'll only play a few games for it I suggest buying more PS3 games. Even with a hacked PSP you wont get much out of it unless you pirate PSP games which still library isnt that great.

Expand youre PS3 library. There are alot of good games for it out right now.

Nem pra escola eu acho que posso levar, beleza de país.

Mas sei la, deve ser bom porque eu posso usar ele como se fosse um iPod, e ai jogar quando pudesse, e mais todas as outras vantagens dele. Claro que ele eh um pouco maior e mais chamativo do que o iPod :P, mas acho que ele nao vai ficar pegando poeira nao.

Sou o unico brasileiro com ps3 aki? Queria ter alguem pra trocar jogos.

"I think i can't even take it to school, great country.

But i don't know, maybe it's good because i can use it as an iPod, and then play it when i have a chance, and use all of it's other advantages. Of course it's a little bigger and gets more attention than an iPod :P, but i don't think it will just collect dust here.

Am i the only brazilian with a ps3 here? I wish there was someone to trade games with."

So i won't exclude anybody and because i love translating :)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Eh mesmo. Ipod nãio chama atenção. Agora um PSP vai chamar muita atenção. Pensa bem se vc vai ter oportunidade de usar bastante.

I won´t translate because I am too lazy and I don´t want too :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Valkyria00 said:
axumblade said:
If you like RPG's then the PSP is a good system to get since a lot of the big RPG companies are working on games for the system.

Wait....what!? The DS RPG library destroys the PSP RPGs.

OT: I wont rant like I used to about how bad the PSP is IMO. But if you'll only play a few games for it I suggest buying more PS3 games. Even with a hacked PSP you wont get much out of it unless you pirate PSP games which still library isnt that great.

Expand youre PS3 library. There are alot of good games for it out right now.

I'm not really into RPGs, breath of fire 3 i want mainly because i had it as a child and never finished it and my life won't be complete without finishing it.

And fallout 3 and R2 may keep me busy for months, oh it's a really tough call :(

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"