By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - After playing Killzone 2 beta, I must say...

great Beta really look forward to the release.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network

I wouldn't be worried about the singeplayer. European members of the press are playing it right now, and I've heard that even people who doubted the game as recently as E3 are quite impressed.

The embargo ends on December 4, and we should be getting loads of information then.

Also, maxwellgt doesn't know what he's talking about. He's a of fan of Medal of Honor Heroes 2 for the Wii. :/

Not to smart are you op.

Sony has to many games to support to sink Halo type marketing behind just one, this is basic economies kid they cant afford to give every game as huge a ad budget as some of you might think they deserve. Ms can cause they have like only 3 1st party games to market.

Any one with half a brain know K2 will get massive marketing, just based on its development costs and importance to Sonys overall PS3 strategy especially in NA.

twingo said:
Not to smart are you op.

Sony has to many games to support to sink Halo type marketing behind just one, this is basic economies kid they cant afford to give every game as huge a ad budget as some of you might think they deserve. Ms can cause they have like only 3 1st party games to market.

Any one with half a brain know K2 will get massive marketing, just based on its development costs and importance to Sonys overall PS3 strategy especially in NA.

Stop being retarded, Sony's marketing fucking sucks, their best marketing days were on PS2 and PS1 days, they have a lot of great games, yes, but none of their marketing is worth a damn, LBP, Uncharted, Ratchet, Motorstorm, Resistance, etc...marketing all fucking sucked, whereas MS marketing this generation has been great.

Can't wait till the embargo ends for the beta players.

Around the Network

Thats why I am rooting for Sony more. Coz they have all these great games but they are lagging behind coz of bad marketing. That makes me wanna support Sony more coz they are like the underdogs this gen.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

FilaBrasileiro said:
twingo said:
Not to smart are you op.

Stop being retarded, Sony's marketing fucking sucks, their best marketing days were on PS2 and PS1 days, they have a lot of great games, yes, but none of their marketing is worth a damn, LBP, Uncharted, Ratchet, Motorstorm, Resistance, etc...marketing all fucking sucked, whereas MS marketing this generation has been great.

Uncharted had decent ads, Motorstorm 2 commercial is great Ratchet had really good marketing.  What was so great about Halo marketing ? nothing its just that there was a Halo3 commercial every 5 minutes.

Other then Gears and Halo what did MS have to market ?

Its $$$$ for marketing divided by amount of games you foolish child, Sony cant sink 100 million in to one games ad budget like MS can its that freaking simple.

I loved the baby. Seriously.

Hey FilaBrasileiro, could you provide us of some photos of how it looks on your TV? Just for curiosity ^_^

@ fazz, wow the definition of Sony hater all over you.