By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yea good times. But then WWF had to ruin it..

Around the Network

Hollywood Hogan was one of the best turns ever. Something the WWF should of did a long time ago but they were too afraid to.

It was funny Hogan was what made the WWF. He also however was what was holding him back because he was basically superman.

Any time he didn't have the Title or was the Number 1 contender it didn't seem buyable. As a villian he went from Superman to like Lex Luther. It was amazing just how much people turned on him, even though most people had to know wrestling was fake at that point.

The wolfpack thing was a good twist that turned around the NWO when it started getting stale.

Goldberg i didn't like. Too generic.

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash (The Outsiders) were the greatest tag team ever.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I am a HUGE wrestling fan. I remember switching channels on Monday nights, trying to watch WWF and WCW at the same time. You never knew what was going to happen back then on either show. We'll probably never have a golden age of wrestling like that ever again. I still watch WWE and TNA, but the excitement is nowhere near that level.

Oh well.....gotta go back to work. Later, dudes.

Did you see Goldberg try to get Kevin Nash up for the jackhammer slam and not be able to do it? LOL You know both Kevin Nash and Sting are wrestling in TNA and are both heels now?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Good times indeed(at that time i thought it was all real)
I also loved the WWF Stone Cold/The Rock/Vince McMahon era. That was the writers at their best.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

I'm so oldschool, I see Scott Hall and think, "oozing machismo, chico!"

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I was expecting conspiracy theories, you guys are lame.

steven787 said:
I'm so oldschool, I see Scott Hall and think, "oozing machismo, chico!"

lol chico reminded me of this scene

i used to be huge hulk hogan fan back around 1989 to 1991 then i stoped watching wrestling then i got back to wrestling in the the rock and stone cold era, now i dont bother with it

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

those were crap i still remember captain Lou and Andre that was good times!!!!