By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What is up with LIVE?

Last week, I was getting disconnected like every 10 minutes from Live. It's not as bad this week.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
Snarf Barf said:
Lmfao!

Is that really necessary? Do i sense a troll laugh?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

http://majornelson.com/archive/2008/11/14/having-xbox-live-connection-issues.aspx

"In the past few hours, the Xbox Operations Center noticed that large number of
members were disconnected from Xbox LIVE, some more than once. Our
Engineering teams are actively working to determine the root cause of this
issue and to prevent it from happening again. If you are disconneced, you
should be able to reconnect after a few minutes. Thanks for your patience as
we work quickly to solve the issue."

Yeah, I was playing GoW2 Horde Mode last night with 4 friends and we got disconnected in the 17th wave. None of us could get back on for about 5 or 6 minutes. Nobody was there anymore when I got back on, so I switched to Fable II.

This is really the first time I've ever experienced issues with Live. I used to disconnect all the time when I had bad internet, but that was a problem on my end. I can forgive it if it has to do with NXE.

I think we are having router issues at places... there are times when I can't get to this site or other sites like joystiq. That may be an issue, but there could be so many different things that could cause this it's not even funny really.

Around the Network

They said they fixed it and today its all back to normal. I got disconnected twice yesterday as well, and all my winning stats/games didnt get counted. Boo.

I have been having major lag issues on Gears today, but I just assumed it was Gears, and when that game gets laggy, it gets really bad, though you can end up flying