By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing or Castlevania Judgement

Which do you think will be the higher rated game?  I'm indifferent myself as I can't wait for reviews of both.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

hmm, I hope Castlevania Judgment, but something tells me Animal Crossing will receive better scores. Anyway, I'm buying Castlevania =)

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

I can see Castlevania getting very low scores. I vote Animal Crossing.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

based on what i've seen so far, i would say animal crossing. Ive heard people talk about castlevania, and that it looks like a bad game, but to me, when i see the game videos, it looks like it plays like power stone, and that was a fun and good game. i would buy castlevania.

Castlevania Judgment is a brand new thing that is introduced in the series by giving it a new genre and that is fighting. Animal Crossing is the same thing that we have seen with the previous installments and pretty much nothing is changed, and it's all in my thread

/Sarcasm

Around the Network

Animal Crossing will be higher rated. Castlevania Judgment has been hated since it's conception by the gaming community, and that won't change once the reviews come in. It might get a 5.5 or something, but odds are, in the reviews the "hardcore" author will say:

"Konami, stick to the same ol' (no offense to the Castlevania series of course)Castlevania games we have been liking for years and don't change the formula because WE DON'T LIKE CHANGE!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

i want to say, neither.

Animal Crossing will get a better rating than Castlevanis Judgment. Animal Crossing has been getting promoted more.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I think that Castlevania Judgement will actually be good, but my problem with it is that the character design doesn't help at all... it's so different that it could be called Gothic Fighters or anything like that and wouldn't make a difference.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

I'll say AC will get the higher score because if the name. That said it is totally possible for it to get lower scores because its the same thing as everything before it.

IGN has recently taking back everything bad they said about the game and with their most recent build they said it was a good game. Still Id buy Castlevannia Judgement myself.