By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Square Enix Do Have Loyalty: To Their Wallets

I'm really starting to wonder when SE will support the Wii. They have Echoes of Time, I guess that's something.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

haha soriku, that's why they only rehash and port. a very good strategy indeed.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Well, sure. The Wii is getting nothing, though. And the thing is breakig every sales record known to men...

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Well they still saying that Crystal Bearers are coming out, maybe they will produce some nic new ip on that console, something amazing like TWEWY (which i've started playing last week)

I'm just gunna be the first to say that S-E is only a shadow of their former glory.

Around the Network

they seem to have changed their strategy, they made almost all their titles for PS2, now they have said they don't want 1 console to be an overwhelming winner and they will support all of them. It had worked pretty well in the past for square to just support 1 system as well as most other developers.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Every business wants money of course, but it is hard to be trusting of a company when they can "abandon" you so quickly when they get a sight of a green dolla'. Loyalty is a good business strategy, or at least I think so.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

It sure as hell isn't too the fans....

4 ≈ One

I for one don't mind Square remaking their past classics. I never played their 32 bit games and I'm glad for the chance to play updated versions. I recently completed Star Ocean first departure. I never would have played that game otherwise. So what if their making games for the X-box 360 instead of the PS3. I'm just happy their making games

i don't see whats so bad about them giving more support to microsoft. They have to make money and 360 sells software. Square is third party anyway so they have the right to develop for anyone they never said they were loyal to sony. its just blown way out of proportion

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815