By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For the people that laugh at 360 and PS3 game sales...

Whatever the case, the Wii is, so far, the 1st system that despite being the leader, isn´t getting the majority of the blockbuster 3rd party titles, unlike the previous leaders (NES, SNES, PS1, PS2).

Around the Network
Soriku said:
theprof00 said:
nintendo copies lastgen-sony confirmed!

That's no problem. Sony was awesome last gen :P

@leo-j

Consumers DO care for games. Most consumers just prefer different games than you.

Nintendo fails next gen confirmed!

It just doesnt make sense, Id understand if the console had amazing titles, and appeals to every single gamer (like the ps2, like the SNES, like the ps1), but the wii has none of that, and its selling like hot cakes.

It makes NO SENSE.

mM

Nintendo is in a unique situation this generation one which no one has ever experienced before. It'll be interesting to see how the Wii/Ds combination continues to affect this generation and future ones.

I'm just wondering what MS and Sony are thinking right now.

RolStoppable said:
leo-j said:
@Soriku

Oh really, so what games do they prefer? Id love to know an answer..

You should read the sales charts every now and then.

You know whats funny, I asked  a girl at my school why she bought a wii, her response: "Its cute".

mM
Around the Network

leo-j you should know that the games the gamers prefer are

wii fit
mario kart
and wii play

just check the top 20 npd.

leo-j said:
You know whats funny?

The ps3 and 360 continue to get amazing AAA games, but it doesnt matter, even if all the games suck, the wii is still destroying them. So it seems games dont even matter to these consumers.

Games DO matter to these consumers, but they're not interested in those amazing AAA games for the PS3 and Xbox360.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Soriku said:
theprof00 said:
Soriku said:
theprof00 said:

@leo-j

Consumers DO care for games. Most consumers just prefer different games than you.

Sony won two gens in a row. Nintendo succeeds even more and gets all the third party support next gen confirmed! :P

@leo-j

Whatever is at top in the sales charts? The fact that the Wii sells more than the PS3/360 is proof that most people prefer the games on the Wii over the the PS3/360.

ah nice try but i said last gen sony in the first post. but thanks for playing. nintendo loses next gen confirmed :P

RolStoppable said:
leo-j said:
RolStoppable said:
leo-j said:
@Soriku

Oh really, so what games do they prefer? Id love to know an answer..

You should read the sales charts every now and then.

You know whats funny, I asked  a girl at my school why she bought a wii, her response: "Its cute".

She's right.

Damn straight.

Cute > big and ugly/shiny

That's why the girlfriend I bought isnot big, ugly nor is she shiny... at least not all the time.

Soriku said:
theprof00 said:
Soriku said:
theprof00 said:
Soriku said:
theprof00 said:

@leo-j

Sony won two gens in a row. Nintendo succeeds even more and gets all the third party support next gen confirmed! :P

@leo-j

Whatever is at top in the sales charts? The fact that the Wii sells more than the PS3/360 is proof that most people prefer the games on the Wii over the the PS3/360.

ah nice try but i said last gen sony in the first post. but thanks for playing. nintendo loses next gen confirmed :P

I know you did. But Sony's strategy was pretty much the same both gens...the same way Nintendo's will be :P

play by the rules. Or can you not joke?

nintendo fails next gen confirmed