By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - US Black Friday Sales

Sadly, I probably won't be able to get any of these deals since I have to work that day. I know last year, a lot of stores had big specials going online for the following Monday. I hope they have something like that this year too. I doubt that any of these Black Friday prices will be available online but who knows, maybe some will or I'll find another way. Some of my friends might decide to wait that in line that day and I'll see if they could pick up something for me.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Around the Network

Sometimes I have to park across the street when I go to a mall during Black Friday.

I hide on that day I personally don't have a fond feeling of being trampled by mothers and their mothers....

Former something....

The Circuit City Xbox Arcade bundle with extra controller and 20gb HD is a good deal. I may pick that one up unless there is a better deal floating around.

Capulous said:
The Circuit City Xbox Arcade bundle with extra controller and 20gb HD is a good deal. I may pick that one up unless there is a better deal floating around.

wow. They should sell out fast.. hope they give rainchecks

Around the Network

Didn't see any more deals today, maybe tommorw will have more deals, heck maybe even later tonight I might find some more.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Just added ONLINE: No Line No Wait Deals.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Grrrr.....

Boom Blox is NOT on sale, and I was so looking forward to buying it for the Wii I don't have yet