By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria chronicles or LBP?

Personally Id say Valkayria.........I rented LBP and its not worth $60 IMO. I demoed VC and its a lot more fun.....and I really dont like RPGs.

Honestly these are 2 niche games.....you are better off renting before you buy and regret ayour purchace.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

Didn't he already decide...?

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

iclim4 said:
If I were to push my agenda, then VC, since I have no doubts LBP will perform really well saleswise. VC on the other hand might not, so it needs all the sales it can get.

But if I were to recommend as a friend then LBP.
LBP encourages you to play with other people, invite friends/GF/family over, have fun playing together.
VC on the other hand encourages you to spend hours and hours alone. You can't play it when you have friends over.. unless you expect them to just watch.

Though, since I don't know how you're living your life right now, take my recommendation as a grain of salt. For all I know you might actually need some "Me" time with your hectic life and VC might be perfect for you.

On your last post though, you seem to be planning on getting both. ^_^

yeah i'll probably just get both of them. a lot of my freinds have LBP and i definately want to play VC. so i'll just get both.  its soo many good games comming out. The last remnant for the 360 looks pretty good too. im about to go broke. T__T

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Valkiria is awsome game but i'm sure a lot of people here and in another forum praise Valkiria and i'm saying a lot of forum have official Valkiria treads and is a game that nobody hate but i'm sure everybody go and instead of buying valkira they go and buy CoD 5 or another game this game is one like to much praise but nobody will buy like okami. I had it preordered but then cancelled the game because my ps3 got the YLOD.

taomaster06 said:
iclim4 said:
If I were to push my agenda, then VC, since I have no doubts LBP will perform really well saleswise. VC on the other hand might not, so it needs all the sales it can get.

But if I were to recommend as a friend then LBP.
LBP encourages you to play with other people, invite friends/GF/family over, have fun playing together.
VC on the other hand encourages you to spend hours and hours alone. You can't play it when you have friends over.. unless you expect them to just watch.

Though, since I don't know how you're living your life right now, take my recommendation as a grain of salt. For all I know you might actually need some "Me" time with your hectic life and VC might be perfect for you.

On your last post though, you seem to be planning on getting both. ^_^

yeah i'll probably just get both of them. a lot of my freinds have LBP and i definately want to play VC. so i'll just get both.  its soo many good games comming out. The last remnant for the 360 looks pretty good too. im about to go broke. T__T

At least Valkiria is prove that is great, wait for more reviews for The last remant.

Around the Network
taomaster06 said:

Haha, I'm already there man.
Though look on the bright side.

Also, I don't think you need to buy Last Remnant right away if you get VC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Oh, no question. Valkyria Chronicles is the one to get.

Seems like that is the overwhelming vote here.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

iclim4 said:
taomaster06 said:

Haha, I'm already there man.
Though look on the bright side.

Also, I don't think you need to buy Last Remnant right away if you get VC.

LMAO thats just wrong....

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815