By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria chronicles or LBP?

im looking for a new ps3 game to buy but i dont know which one i should get. I like the concept of LBP and a lot of people i know have im just not sure if i will like it that much but everyone i taked to says its a good game. Valkyria chronicles seems like it would be a pretty good game and its gotten some pretty good reviews too. i just dont want to waste my money though.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

Valkyria.

Take my love, take my land..

Depends what you want, multiplayer go for LBP, single player go for Valkyria. Both are excellent.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

VALKYRIA !!!! ... I have both, and haven't touched LBP (or any other game for that matter) since I started to play VC.

I woulds say valkyria, but if you are into building the stuff get LBP

Both are great games however so get both eventually ^^

Around the Network

Valkyria no online
LBP lots of online

Valkyria 40+ hours of gameplay
LBP I would say 8 hours(rough estimate) to finish all the levels but if you try to get all the unlockables it can last quite longer

If you have online and like to play with your friends I highly recommend LBP but if you don't really care about online than go with Valkyria.

I tried the demo of Valkyria and it was a blast. If you have a wife or girlfriend get LBP it will make your life easier, because she will want to play with you, trust me. If not get both, because you don't have to spend time with her!

Thanks everyone. im picking up valkyria then

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Valkyria!!! Great story, beautiful graphics, great battle system, a must have if you're a RPG fan.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I'd go for LBP.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts