By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am now ranked 9 on Call of Duty Wii, Travis Touchedown has nothing on me

does anyone that has the game online want to tell me how many people play online (what's the lowest ranking)

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
Voltaire said:
Zucas said:
Haha and I don't care who the top dogs are on the leaderboard. I had a profession of owning the "top dogs" in the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 because most of them were noobs. However it's a little more difficult in COD5 considering the killing aspect is a lot easier. But I'm usually a quicker shot than most.

Oh my god your a beast in MoHH2! ANd if it takes 5 shots to die in CoD, and 20 to die in MoH, i dont want to play you in CoD :P

Well it actually makes it more difficult for me to win in CoD: WaW because it takes less shots.  My reasoning for being good in MOHH2 is I could should persistently 20 accurate shots while most couldn't.  And in 5 well lots of people can do that.  So I'm trying to work off of the close combat weapons such as the submachine guns and work more into the rifles such that I can still outshoot people.

Possum5454 said:
does anyone that has the game online want to tell me how many people play online (what's the lowest ranking)

Hmm on the leaderboard I think the lowest rank is somewhere between 15,000 to 20,000.  I never have problems finding matches if that's what your wondering.

Zucas said:
Possum5454 said:

Hmm on the leaderboard I think the lowest rank is somewhere between 15,000 to 20,000.  I never have problems finding matches if that's what your wondering.

WOW thats alot, so that means there are 15,000-20,000 playing online right now not as many as PS360 but definitely many. I wonder how many people played online at the same time in MOH:H2? And its only in my estimates sold 500,000 max so far...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
Zucas said:
Possum5454 said:

Hmm on the leaderboard I think the lowest rank is somewhere between 15,000 to 20,000. I never have problems finding matches if that's what your wondering.

WOW thats alot, so that means there are 15,000-20,000 playing online right now not as many as PS360 but definitely many. I wonder how many people played online at the same time in MOH:H2? And its only in my estimates sold 500,000 max so far...

Well on the leaderboard.  Doesn't tell you how many are online at once.  However compared to MOHH2 in its first week it's a hell of a lot more.  When I played MOHH2 online in the first week I was lucky to have 500 people online at once.  And hwen I started I was 900 something on the leaderboard.  So it's definetly doing a hell of a lot better than MOHH2 and it's excpeted considering the brand is larger.  But I think this game is selling a lot better in Europe/Other because it was at 5,000 on the leaderboard before it released in Europe and now it's getting close 15k-20k after European release.

Around the Network
Zucas said:
yushire said:

WOW thats alot, so that means there are 15,000-20,000 playing online right now not as many as PS360 but definitely many. I wonder how many people played online at the same time in MOH:H2? And its only in my estimates sold 500,000 max so far...

Well on the leaderboard.  Doesn't tell you how many are online at once.  However compared to MOHH2 in its first week it's a hell of a lot more.  When I played MOHH2 online in the first week I was lucky to have 500 people online at once.  And hwen I started I was 900 something on the leaderboard.  So it's definetly doing a hell of a lot better than MOHH2 and it's excpeted considering the brand is larger.  But I think this game is selling a lot better in Europe/Other because it was at 5,000 on the leaderboard before it released in Europe and now it's getting close 15k-20k after European release.

In what you're saying do you mean that european and american players cant play online at the same time? So the online is region locked? :?

Anyway, Im glad that its doing better it deserved the sales it got even its the gimped version. Just look what happened in Guitar Hero before too gimped that its mono and a ps2 port but after the sales it gots the quality had been improved overtime...

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Swell job!

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

yushire said:
Zucas said:
yushire said:

Well on the leaderboard. Doesn't tell you how many are online at once. However compared to MOHH2 in its first week it's a hell of a lot more. When I played MOHH2 online in the first week I was lucky to have 500 people online at once. And hwen I started I was 900 something on the leaderboard. So it's definetly doing a hell of a lot better than MOHH2 and it's excpeted considering the brand is larger. But I think this game is selling a lot better in Europe/Other because it was at 5,000 on the leaderboard before it released in Europe and now it's getting close 15k-20k after European release.

In what you're saying do you mean that european and american players cant play online at the same time? So the online is region locked? :?

Anyway, Im glad that its doing better it deserved the sales it got even its the gimped version. Just look what happened in Guitar Hero before too gimped that its mono and a ps2 port but after the sales it gots the quality had been improved overtime...

No it's not region locked or I don't think it is I'm just saying the leaderboard numbers increased more rapidly after it was released in Europe.

Zucas said:
yushire said:

No it's not region locked or I don't think it is I'm just saying the leaderboard numbers increased more rapidly after it was released in Europe.

OH OK so that means the PAL regions bought this more. Maybe because this is the first online game they have on the Wii. Some people say MOH: H2 have no online on Aus and other parts of Europe...

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
Zucas said:
yushire said:

OH OK so that means the PAL regions bought this more. Maybe because this is the first online game they have on the Wii. Some people say MOH: H2 have no online on Aus and other parts of Europe...

Yes I just think because of that it has sold better in the European and Australian areas.  I can't confirm this but it seemed there was a large influx of people on the leaderboard after it released there.