By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable II sales reach 1.5 million worldwide

Microsoft has announced that since its launch in the US on October 21, 2008, Lionhead's Fable II has sold more than 1.5 million units worldwide. The game becomes the fastest-selling RPG on the Xbox 360.

The game entered the UK All Formats Video Game chart at No.1 and also topped the October chart in the US, selling a massive 790,000 units.

Well deserved success too. The game was awarded an impressive 9/10 here at VideoGamer.com.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/14-11-2008-9927.html

Around the Network

The race is on for 2 million then 3 million copies of Fable 2. 3 million copies of Fable 2 sold within its life time is achievable.

Well deserved.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Congrats Lionhead! The year isn't over yet.

Congrats. Now bring on that announcement.

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
Congrats. Now bring on that announcement.

I'm hoping they announce the lingered for Nobleman's Gloves, my suit isn't looking pimp enough.

Which, btw, is one of my nagging points about Fable 2. So much importance the games gives to your appearance (affecting your interaction with townsfolk and the ending of the game) and yet the sets are missing pieces and there's no way to tell at a shop if you are buying a piece you already own.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Very nice. I plan on picking up this game... someday.

Oh man. I'm so excited for this game. It looks like its lots of fun! I hope to buy it soon.

Awesome another million seller for the 360. Testament to its ability to sell software.

This game is so awesome it killed my 360s DVD drive. That'll teach me to leave a game spinning in my 360 for 3 days non-stop. >_< ..and that is how the life of my Luanch system ended, not RROD. Well it's not dead, just can't read any discs.

Good thing NXE is coming out.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence