By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats Wrong With This Picture

Smashchu2 said:
Kasz216 said:
sega4life said:

How was that one not plastered all over the place before the election?

Media loves Obama. They probably covered it up. The republicans may not have used it either.

am i the only one who sees the person under the desk? what is that ???

Around the Network
xZealoTx said:

Obama took his chair, so he's sitting on the floor. Doesn't seem that strange to me.

The BuShA owns all!

xZealoTx said:
Smashchu2 said:
Kasz216 said:
sega4life said:

How was that one not plastered all over the place before the election?

Media loves Obama. They probably covered it up. The republicans may not have used it either.

No I immediately spotted the person under the desk, the phone being held incorrectly and the clock which is set to 3 (presumably in the AM).

But the clock and the position of the cord on the phone are almost certainly photoshopped.  Actually I'm 100% sure about the clock as it's at the wrong height, is lit incorrectly, and is far too ironic to be a coincidence.  The Cord I'm only 99.999% sure about.

Also how many people noticed the bottle of water to Obama's right side on the floor? How many noticed the two flags in the background? Or that they've been mistreated and were not properly folded and stored before their current position in life (a properly handled flag doesn't look that way). And interestingly the right wall is not flat all the way back to the back wall, it juts into the room a bit right behind the flag(s).

Also...I think Obama may need slightly longer pants, the legs seem a bit too short in this pic, but it might just be that they were "riding up" that day =P /shrug

To Each Man, Responsibility
thanny said:

This one should keep you all going for a while

There are (apparently) 32 things wrong in this picture

i can see several so far but i wont ruin anything

ready...kgofindmistakes

The curtains in the left window are blowing even though it is not open, but the curtains in the right window are not blowing even though it *IS* open.

sega4life said:

Actually the van will fit out between the bottom two posts.

Around the Network
Sqrl said:
sega4life said:

I know someone is going to argue with me, so I went ahead and measured it to be sure:

Note:

• The van is crooked
  • I ignore the mirrors because they are easily above the height of the post.
  • I took the farthest left and farthest right part of the van ignoring the fact that its crooked (this means the width of the van is exaggerated)
  • I measured the space between the post from the fattest point (the ground) and I also gave a spare pixel or two for both posts (this means the distance between posts is underestimated and there would be even more room than this shows).
  • The fattest point on a van is at about the middle of it's height as the sides bow out beyond the lower portion and the wheels, this means that using the bottom of the posts as the measuring point (when they quickly slope inwards) ignores another source of leeway.
  • Given the high angle of the shot the difference in distance between the van and posts (and thus the percieved size on a 2-d plane) is negligible, particularly compared to what it would have been for a ground level shot.

Sqrl said:
Sqrl said:
sega4life said:

I know someone is going to argue with me, so I went ahead and measured it to be sure:

Note:

• The van is crooked
  • I took the farthest left and farthest right part of the van ignoring the fact that its crooked (this means the width of the van is exaggerated)
  • I measured the space between the post from the fattest point (the ground) and I also gave a spare pixel or two for both posts (this means the distance between posts is underestimated and there would be even more room than this shows).
  • The fattest point on a van is at about the middle of it's height as the sides bow out beyond the lower portion and the wheels, this means that using the bottom of the posts as the measuring point (when they quickly slope inwards) ignores another source of leeway.
  • Given the high angle of the shot the difference in distance between the van and posts (and thus the percieved size on a 2-d plane) is negligible, particularly compared to what it would have been for a ground level shot.

Not to be picky about your measurements, but they aren't scientific because this is not a direct overview which would make the measurements accurate, but a forward, downward overview which means your 2 pixel difference would be negated due to the angle.... the closer object will be wider because it's closer to the lens of the camera, and the van is further away from the shot, therefore would measure less due to such...  But with that being said, they aren't putting in posts, they are acid washing the concrete, so it's a debate that doesn't really meean anything anyway.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Comrade Tovya said:
Sqrl said:
Sqrl said:
sega4life said:

Note:

• The van is crooked

Not to be picky about your measurements, but they aren't scientific because this is not a direct overview which would make the measurements accurate, but a forward, downward overview which means your 2 pixel difference would be negated due to the angle.... the closer object will be wider because it's closer to the lens of the camera, and the van is further away from the shot, therefore would measure less due to such...  But with that being said, they aren't putting in posts, they are acid washing the concrete, so it's a debate that doesn't really meean anything anyway.

Comrade makes sense.

4 ≈ One

Comrade Tovya said:
Sqrl said:
Sqrl said:
sega4life said:

Note:

• The van is crooked

Check my last note. Highlighted for clarity.

In any case, at every measurement I've leaned on the side of the van being wider and the opening being smaller, and despite that it still fits. 

Or to put it another way, the 3 px difference is assuming the van comes through crooked with the back doors open =P

@Andrew Gold pic.

- I dont know A.G., but the head has been enlarged.

The Electric Guitar is hooked up on a telephone.

- look at the chair below.

- if you zoom in closely there is a human hand