By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you watch TV?

Nope. I pretty much despise "watching TV". I mean I'll turn on a hockey game, or go watch the webcast or DVD of a specific show that actually interests me. Pretty much just Lost. but, I can't stand the idea of flipping through the channels and, just... watch.. eww.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

i rather play videogames instead, unless there is a good sports match to see.

No I never ever watch TV, in fact I saw a program on TV a few days ago saying that quite a few teens no longer watch TV and use youtube as an alternative.

:P

The only time I watch tv is when I'm watching hockey.

I love me some Center Ice.

Other than that, my tv only gets used for video games or the occasional movie when friends/gf are over.

i watch too much of tv, it's addicting

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I watch it. I used to watch it a lot more, but now I just download the shows I want and watch it whenever I can.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Not much, I watch football matches (mostly from Argentina's league, sometimes from the Premier League too) regulary, some sporting events (like rugby matches from my country national team), some series (Heroes and Monk), and every now and then the news, but not much more

I don't watch much tv only the news.

On rare occasions I watch the BBC News and that's about it.

Rarely. I'm doing my part to contribute towards the death of television, something that should have happened long ago.