By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What does your desktop look like?

Widescreen ftw. 1440x900

See that top right icon? Deus Ex GotY edition.

You can also see World of Goo demo, Audiosurf, and Vampire the Masquerade all steamed up there.

shio can be thanked for my library.

Edit: Ah damn, sholda been sporting my Witcher: Enhanced Edition icon. I dunno why i got it on the start menu, lol.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
@Dgc1808 = I see that you have the latest MSN BETA. I, myself, prefer the main UI, but I hate the conversation UI. There just seems to be too much wasted space on the left.

Also, what's with having every browser under the sun excluding the only one that's worth while?

ROFL!

I don't really like the beta. I have it because

1) I like the BulletList when talking :3
2) I like the different colors for the display pic boarder depending on status. [my current avatar looks nice with the red around it :3]
Other than that I was quite happy with the current version.... :S

For my browsers - Laziness :)

I usually just use Firefox and leave it at that [Add-ons :3]. I've tried Avant which was good but sometimes it would take a bit of time to connect to
sites, or video's etc. But for stuff like buffering it was a pretty quick process.
Google Chrome I use everyonce in a while.... Just because I think it looks cool :3
Maxthon2 was pretty good.... but I just don't like it for some reason.... :S
Opera was also pretty nice... but never clung as much as much as FF3 and Chrome for me....
And internet Explorer....... errr... it's just there... :S
Edit: Oh, and I think I have Safari here, I don't really use it much though.

Which browser were you mainly talking about?

I have to figure out what VistaGlazz screwed up with...... but... I just can't find the time [am doing nothing right now....] and the appearance of my desktop isn't really
to important to me right now.... :S....

EDIT 2: I have it set like this for alot of free space when am using a browser and using Windows Live Messenger.

Opera.