By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
amp316 said:

I used to smoke and me quitting smoking was the smartest thing that I ever did. Besides for lung cancer, emphyzema, the smell, the turning of your teeth yellow, the nasty stains that you get on your fingers, the way it ruins your complexion, the killing of your taste buds, and the fact that it pisses off everyone around you; smoking is great!!!

The funny thing is on the last season of Hells Kitchen all the contestants smoked no wonder they where all lousy cooks.  Getting back on topic I don't smoke but both of my parents and most adults during my childhood smoke so I got more second hand smoke during my youth to last a lifetime.  Also smoking is a pretty expensive habit and there are better things to spend your disposable income on.

Around the Network

Of course not!!

It makes you stink, makes your clothes stink, makes your breath stink, makes your house stink, turns your walls yellow not to mention your teeth...now why would anyone choose to do that to themselves, and that's without mentioning the health implications.

If you do smoke but buy aftershave, deodorant or fragrances, just don't bother because you still stink bad!!

You may as well take a urine shower every morning!