By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SuperSteveyLes said:
Smoking doesn't make you look very attractive, it ages your skin prematurely. Plus if you want to be a singer, smoking is a definite NO!!

If your Asian, in your mid 20s and people always card you because they think your 16, maybe smoking isn't such a bad thing. Nevermind... I know some guy who is 45 and he's a chain smoker and he still gets carded. u_u

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

no, i'm not cool enough to smoke. and i need my lungs for soccer

the hottest girls i know smoke. them smoking wouldn't stop me from making out with them though.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

I used to smoke and me quitting smoking was the smartest thing that I ever did. Besides for lung cancer, emphyzema, the smell, the turning of your teeth yellow, the nasty stains that you get on your fingers, the way it ruins your complexion, the killing of your taste buds, and the fact that it pisses off everyone around you; smoking is great!!!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I don't smoke, I've tried it a couple of times but didn't enjoy it so why should I? :)

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

pbroy said:
SuperSteveyLes said:
Smoking doesn't make you look very attractive, it ages your skin prematurely. Plus if you want to be a singer, smoking is a definite NO!!

If your Asian, in your mid 20s and people always card you because they think your 16, maybe smoking isn't such a bad thing. Nevermind... I know some guy who is 45 and he's a chain smoker and he still gets carded. u_u

Is it worth shortening your life because of these muppets though. Just don't listen to them, be yourself and never feel pressurised to be something your not.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Around the Network

SuperSteveyLes
Added to death note.
You have 6 mins 45 secs time to live.
Care for smoke?

Take my love, take my land..

i don't smoke as it is for those that don't care about life and want to look cool and i don't need to smoke to look cool when i come round with me bling and pop ur ass u see how cool i am

dogsforlife said:
i don't smoke as it is for those that don't care about life and want to look cool and i don't need to smoke to look cool when i come round with me bling and pop ur ass u see how cool i am

Keep ridin your BMX son.

I smoke:
cigars (favorite brand is Romeo y Julieta)
pipe (tobacco, weed)
hash
freezies (weed + cocaine)

nope i never will