By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I hate smokers...

Around the Network

No,I dislike smoking. I dislike it the most when girls smoke. Its very unattractive and their skin gets messed up. I don't plan on smoking ever.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Their skin? what? Only if you put them out on your skin...

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Lung Cancer? No thank you

no smoking is a disgusting habit.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Personally, I don't smoke just for smoking, if you know what I mean? I mean, what's the point? It's like drinking beer, locked up in your room alone. How lame is that? If it's just a ''pufff'' at a party, then yeah I don't mind one.

Also, I don't mind smokers as long as they don't endanger the health of other people around them. Let them be, but just don't compromise my right to keep a good health! There are laws here in certain areas of Canada (if I recall correctly) that obligates smokers to go smoke at a certain distance outside of public areas, and I expect them to AT LEAST follow this simple rule!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Moongoddess256 said:
Simulacrum said:
Wtf everyone is smoking this "other" stuff...
No1 I know here in Finland smokes that "other" stuff.

There's a reason why Finland has the worlds highest suicide rate ;)

And yes, I do smoke.

Woot :O

For haters:And I also found out,after quitting smokin I could easily run 10km without stopping (I have played football 8 years and other sports),but now I'm pretty out of shape because I broke my leg few years ago..

And I thought this few moments,so after long gaming session,could you go out for 5 minutes without doing something?

Take my love, take my land..

I don't smoke. But if I did I'd want to look like either one of these two amazers!

A wizard with a pipe!

Or a domino effect starting communist!!!

I would never smoke cigs though.

Why not this guy?

Take my love, take my land..

^snake smokes like a bitch