By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBL Banjo Kazooie Question

I never played the game until just now, well I played a little back in the day at my friends house but just ran around and stuff.. anyway..

I just got the XBL Game for free with reserved and was just checking it out for a few, got to the first wold and such decided to save, but there was no save, so I exited and it said saving on the left side of screen, then the end game cut scene popped up as if I failed the game...

So my question is, Is there a save feature in the game? Like after you get past a certain point? or is it a must start and finish game.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

there is a save feature lool the game is 10-20 hours long if you get all the stuff in the game so it needs a save feature lol.

Edit: i got a question... when is the game coming out for everyone? is there a date yet? ill be buying more games on PSN and XBL then disk base this x-mas lol.

i cant remember, buts it possible its just a "save and quit" and no "save and continue"

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

If I can remember correctly, the original N64 game saved on its own after you collected a jiggy.

Currently Playing: Gears 2, World at War, GTA IV, Banjo Nuts and Bolts

The Greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Stephen Hawking

I cancelled my preorder on Amazon a week ago or so and I still got the code e-mailed to me today. Woot.

Bought the game anyway - changed my mind after the demo and reordered it. But it was cool I still got the XBLA game for free.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Around the Network

Wait this game is on XBL already??? I Pre-ordered mine on Amazon months ago but never got a code or anything yet, i think the game shipped yesterday or today... WTF?

Edit:  nvm just checked my email and the code came about an hour ago!  Sweet... now i have something to look forward to when i get home from work!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I haven't played it on the 360 but I do have the N64 game. There's a save and quit feature that will take you to the "game over" scene but the game should still save.

Dno said:

there is a save feature lool the game is 10-20 hours long if you get all the stuff in the game so it needs a save feature lol.

Edit: i got a question... when is the game coming out for everyone? is there a date yet? ill be buying more games on PSN and XBL then disk base this x-mas lol.

I believe the game is released for everyone in 2 more weeks, not 100% sure though.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:

Wait this game is on XBL already??? I Pre-ordered mine on Amazon months ago but never got a code or anything yet, i think the game shipped yesterday or today... WTF?

Edit: nvm just checked my email and the code came about an hour ago! Sweet... now i have something to look forward to when i get home from work!

Yah. They just went out today.

Is work over yet? 

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

^^^ Now it is... time to go home and get jiggy 'wit it once again!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said: