By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mrstickball's Chart Tracker - Get First Day/Week Projections, Fast.

mrstickball said:

*sigh*

People are so willing and quickly to attack someone based on an honest, incosequential mention and assume that I'm trying to bash the Wii.

What I meant to say or convey was "HD systems" - the PS3 and X360. Since the Wii version isn't a carbon copy of both, thats what I was attempting to differentiate them from. I meant no disrespect for the Wii. And why are Wii owners taking offense? This is a post about a Xbox 360's game sales. Not the Wii. Go elsewhere to talk about the Wii. This is a Microsoft forum so we talk about Microsoft products from a Microsoft slant.

And having said that, I expect the Wii version to do well - or at least I hope for it to do well. The Wii hasn't had a game of this type in a decent bit of time (a AAA shooter), so I think it could do well in the long run. In all honesty, if I had a Wii, it'd be one of the first games I'd buy.

Who has attacked you here? People pointed out where you made a comment that was used for over a year by various forum trolls. It might have been an innocent slip up, or it might be a reflection of what you think. Personally I could not care less. Either way you should expect to be called out when you make posts like that. It also shouldn't matter where people make troll like comments in terms of what forum you are on. I should be able to make false, and inflamatory statments about the 360 in the Nintendo forum. All that said I can easily believe it was just an innocent mistake that will be edited out eventually.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I forgot about EU

if we add in EU this could mean a 2.5 Million + debut for COD 5....

COD has just become a mainstream franchise!

Eh, I still consider CoD 1 for PC the high point of the franchise. Still, CoD4 left a massive legacy in the mainstream, and it seems CoD is destined to be a huge game series for the next who-knows-how-many releases. CoD5 getting such great reviews shows that Infinity Wards protege Treyarch may be getting the handle of things.

Now if only Treyarch(and Infinity Ward, ftm) will branch out past Call of Duty. Who knows what awesome could come about!

I also think that COD 1 is the best COD... but that could just be my fond memories of the multiplayer. COD 2 was a big letdown, as I didn't have an HD monitor, and everything was fuzzy. I could still play the campaign though.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

trestres said:
@darth: And why would he add the Wii version and not the PS2 version? Makes no sense really. And no, the PS2 version is named differently, none is a port of the other. I don't even think PS2 could be handling the modified CoD4 engine.

Still, it's good to see how some people take quick jabs at the Wii whenever they can, most shockingly people that should be doing exactly the opposite.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

trestres said:
@darth: And why would he add the Wii version and not the PS2 version? Makes no sense really. And no, the PS2 version is named differently, none is a port of the other. I don't even think PS2 could be handling the modified CoD4 engine.

Still, it's good to see how some people take quick jabs at the Wii whenever they can, most shockingly people that should be doing exactly the opposite.

I thought the wii version was a port of the DS version? Am I mistaken?

In all seriousness though, you are being way too sensitive.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

How has Banjo N&B done so far?

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:

Horrible. It's looking to sell around 80,000 copies on it's first week. That is, unless N&B has some sort of massive casual appeal that have owners flying underneath the gamercard radar.

Mirrors Edge did bad too (relatively) - 150,000-180,000 copies or so, it seems.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
JaggedSac said:

Horrible. It's looking to sell around 80,000 copies on it's first week. That is, unless N&B has some sort of massive casual appeal that have owners flying underneath the gamercard radar.

Nah, it most likely did bad.

I need to get that Mirrors Edge demo and check it out.

mrstickball said:
JaggedSac said:

omg!!! I preicted 90k! yay! vg$!

^I had no idea that the game was even being released yet, I thought it was next week. Poor Banjo.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

To all these people who constantly screw such great threads (do you remember 2008 360 exclusivities thread? Yeah, the one which you constantly trolled and f88ked):
You're pathetic.

@mrstickball
Will you track L4D?
BK:NB did bad.
Mirrors Edge did a little better but it is a far worse game. First Person Platforming my a$$
I play shooters since 2000 and I got dizzy from this game in 20 minutes.
And the colours... Yeah right...